STLCA Nashville Meetings (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey all,
Dont know some of you, but I am a Nashville cruiser head, and I would like to get involved. I have been to a couple of the skyline rides, and I would like to attend some other Tennessee and local rides this year. My TLCA membership dues are not paid, and I am happy to pay them at a meeting. When is the next one in Nashville?

Cheers,

Joel

Hi Joel,

We've meet at the Skyline rides and I've seen you on West End a couple of times leaving downtown heading home. We would love to have you come and join us at a meeting or out on the trails again. :)

Right on!
Great to hear from you, and yeah, its hard to miss a familiar face (landcruiser!)!! Talk to yall soon...

Joel

For the next 30 days I am spending all my free time on the rescue Tellico effort (except trip to TX for the Round up). So for this weeks meeting I want everyone to stay home for those 2 hours and write your Senators and Congressman, see Tellico thread for details. For next week write the Forest Service.
Please, please take the time.

We will meet at the Sportsman at 7 PM on Monday April 6.

Hey guys,

Newbie from Nashville here. I own a 96 4Runner 4wd slightly modded with 32" BFG AT's, OME suspension lift, and rock sliders. Are the STLCA members all TLC or are there any other Toyota 4wd trucks in the club?

Last edited:
Hey guys,

Are the STLCA members all TLC or are there any other Toyota 4wd trucks in the club?
most of the members ive meet are landcruiser owners but ALL Toyota 4wds are welcome.

A big thank you to Andy Ridge for coming all the way from Jasper for the meeting so I did not have to eat alone.

Just got home. Was great meeting everyone from Nash. :flipoff2:

Not sure, the last meeting we scheduled in Nashville, no one from Nashville showed up. If the folks up there show an intrest we will schedule one. You are welcome to come to our scheduled rides.

Sorry, I will really try to make the next meeting, as I was unable to make the last one... I agree, the Nashville crew needs to get it together if we are to have Nashville meetings...Keep me informed...

Cheers!

Joel

DSLTOY, let me know whe and where you guys are going and I will try to make it!

Thanks,
Rod

The next run we are doing is the Damn Locals Memorial Day run at Tracy city, look at that thread for more info.

Not dead, just on temporary leave. The last two meetings we only had one person show up for the meeting, will restart if there is enough intrest.

Not dead, just on temporary leave. The last two meetings we only had one person show up for the meeting, will restart if there is enough intrest.

Hey Guys, im in the Nashville area and just acquired an FJ60, would be interested in meeting you all :bounce:

i'll roll out to a meeting. been a while for me but wouldn't mind meeting some new faces.

also wouldn't mind checkin out your 60 ukaviator, sounds like a nice lil' setup you got there.

still thinkin sportsmans in hillsboro or would anybody like to try out a different place?

malphrus

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom