Builds Stiflers Hzj75rv Mild build (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Andrew, name your poison and I'll bring it :)

I will say the plastic job over the windows was quite impressive. It took several hours to get all the tape residue off the body lol.

Oooppps .... oh well, that's what happens when I'm provided with Walmart special tape :rimshot:

LOL See @elkaholic and @1978HJ45.... infamous :)

Unfortunately, not my first time taping up broken windows on 4X4 rigs ....

I will say the plastic job over the windows was quite impressive. It took several hours to get all the tape residue off the body lol.
To be clear, I only held the tape and scissors while offering moral support. I'm not responsible for ANY tape residue. :)

But, but, but .... I am partial to plastic and duck tape :rofl:

Seriously looking good and can't wait to see it back in NC ....

My fav so far, after getting enough to paint... ya imma dork

15747793_10155735897998636_4040964232049901549_n.jpg

its a good time waster, im not a huge gamer anymore

And there was GREAT rejoicing!!

That is great news ... I think there is a certain hill in upper east TN that wants a rematch ....

NOT

Havent updated in a while, lots done but the troopy is sidelined due to a alternator regulator issue.

Georg and Ward have helped me get a new one, Terrain Tamer 120 amp model. Should give my dual batteries a better charge than the 70 amp model i have in there now.

Ive got a ton of stuff done in the last few weeks. One of which is install a new stereo.
Alpine

I have been really impressed with this radio, phone intergration is pretty sweet. External mic mounted on the visor and the wife hears me perfectly.

Rear amp installed and fuse block, need to clean up wiring and put everything in loom, but getting closer.....

Due to the higher amp alty, ive upgraded the engine earths to both the frame and body with 6 gauge, also upgraded the alty to battery wire with 6 gauge as well.

Still need to put the tent back on as well as the awning and drawer set. Weekend job for next weekend.

New License Plate "Troopy" should be here in a week or so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom