Steering Wheel Recovering in Austin (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

a_traut_man

SILVER Star
Threads
Hey everybody. Final wore a hole in steering wheel of my 100 over our Christmas road trip, anybody know of someone around Austin who does wheel recovering? I called up Cardenas and they don't do steering wheels.

Any direction would be greatly appreciated.

I don't know if you are game to do it yourself but here is a great Youtube video that walks you through it.

The steering wheel that @davegonz and I have were redone by Pablo in Cedar Park, he does very good work but he is slow. While he works on yours you can borrow an extra steering wheel that I have.
His number is 5127059600.

A.J

Shoot at $59 I will definitely give that a try first.

@aljollano & @davegonz ballpark what did it cost with Pablo to get wheels recovered if you don't mind me asking.

I paid for both of them. He gave me a buddy deal but i can ask him and let you know.

A.J

Shoot at $59 I will definitely give that a try first.

@aljollano & @davegonz ballpark what did it cost with Pablo to get wheels recovered if you don't mind me asking.

Give it a shot, I did mine and don't regret it.

IMG_2617.jpg

IMG_1153 2.jpg

LRG_DSC04110.jpg

I am planning to send mine to craft customs in Rockwell Texas for a new wrap. They don't cover the old cracked stuff, but replace it to be like new (I think). It's $250 though, 1 week turn around... So maybe a no go if it's a daily.

www.craftcustoms.com

Any of you central Texas guys have a good upholstery contact? My 100 series passenger seat is split on the middle seam.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom