SSO Hidden Winch Group Buy (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thanks for the reply. I hope it was just that they were too early to the market. As used 120’s come down in price, I think they will become a more common platform. (Of course that may also mean those buying them will be those that have to be a bit slower in their builds).

And for anyone: if anyone hears of another SSO hidden winch group buy, please hit this thread again for so anyone that is watching it will be alerted.

Because FB sucks at selecting what it shows folks (Sorry Dan).

I think that is the main thing here. They are finally priced as a real alternative to the T4R, and in a lot of cases even cheaper due to the "luxury" depreciation.

@Webguy and @rockyjco Keep an eye on your PMs for the next few days. We've already had one person change their mind so I've notified the first person on the waiting list. If they pass, or someone else backs out, you guys may get a second chance.

@tlin thanks! So far it looks like 12 of us have called SSO to check in. Hopefully we can get this closed out so they can get production started soon.

I think that is the main thing here. They are finally priced as a real alternative to the T4R, and in a lot of cases even cheaper due to the "luxury" depreciation.

@Webguy and @rockyjco Keep an eye on your PMs for the next few days. We've already had one person change their mind so I've notified the first person on the waiting list. If they pass, or someone else backs out, you guys may get a second chance.

@tlin thanks! So far it looks like 12 of us have called SSO to check in. Hopefully we can get this closed out so they can get production started soon.
Sounds good, just let me know. I'm still down to buy one, have funds ready, etc.

Sounds good, just let me know. I'm still down to buy one, have funds ready, etc.

@rockyjco you're up! If you would, please contact SSO to give them your information. If you will let me know you reached them I will get you updated on the list.

Something appears to be up with the forum. Deleted double post...

Last edited:
@rockyjco you're up! If you would, please contact SSO to give them your information. If you will let me know you reached them I will get you updated on the list.
I'll give them a call in the morning, thanks for keeping me informed, I appreciate it!

@Webguy We've got a spot open for you if you are still interested. Let me know so I can get you noted on the list.

.....crickets - anyone received any updates on to their orders???

@tlin
Apologies, I thought I had shared this update here. Kevin posted this to the Facebook group about 2 weeks ago letting us know production had started:

All of the group buy incognitos are in fabrication right now. Visit our new product tracking system to view your order in detail.

https://www.southernstyleoffroad.com/order_tracking/

I just checked mine, and it is in the welding station. Just FYI, chat with them if the new order tracking system doesn't pull your order up. Mine isn't for some reason, but the tracking page is new so they are still working out some kinks.

Last edited:
I'm not sure that tracker is all that useful for a timeline but it's nice to know they're in process!

@tlin
Apologies, I thought I had shared this update here. Kevin posted this to the Facebook group about 2 weeks ago letting us know production had started....

Mine's in welding! Thanks for the update - we non-FB'ers appreciate it :).

FYI etrailer has the Superwinch 9500 synthetic for under $500 with a 5% off discount code.

Update image and note from Kevin at SSO. Incognito mounts shipping this week!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom