SS brake lines (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

RFB

97 FZJ80 LIFTED SC DUAL BATTERIES,37s
Threads
Website
www.youtube.com
Where is the best place to score all the brake lines to redo my 80? one per tire and others that go to axles?

OEM lines from @Akella

I've gotten a hand full of parts from him, including extended OEM lines. No complaints so far, and always a great price.

Complete set is 7 lines. One at each caliper. Two front axle to chassis. One rear axle to chassis. Bleed all four corners, then LSPV at rear axle. Slee sells a complete set of SS lines, as do many others. I purchased mine at Extreme Landcruiser. If your rig is lifted, get extended lined. There are OEM extended lines available. OEM vs SS is debatable. Both are great. Changing 20 year old fluid probably makes more of a difference than what brake line you use. New is new and that's better than old.

Where is the best place to score all the brake lines to redo my 80? one per tire and others that go to axles?

I got my outer SS braided lines from @sleeoffroad , they also sell the frame to axle extended ones if you want to make it a one stop shop. You could also check out stoptech/centric as they make SS lines for Toyota's. Goodrich also makes a set.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom