Spring 2016 OBDR (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I took a few hundred pictures, but trimmed the fat in order to get it down to 84. Looks like more than 10% of those are of Lulu, haha... I tried to take pictures of you climbing out of the snow, @beachboyy, but your headlights were messing with the light sensor on my camera regardless of where I told it to read from.

DSC_0194 by Alex Wilson, on Flickr

DSC_0216 by Alex Wilson, on Flickr

DSC_0231 by Alex Wilson, on Flickr

DSC_0226 by Alex Wilson, on Flickr

DSC_0247 by Alex Wilson, on Flickr

(Just noticed you can see Joe's hanging skid plate in this picture...lol)
DSC_0315 by Alex Wilson, on Flickr

DSC_0341 by Alex Wilson, on Flickr

DSC_0428 by Alex Wilson, on Flickr

DSC_0463 by Alex Wilson, on Flickr

DSC_0470 by Alex Wilson, on Flickr

DSC_0543 by Alex Wilson, on Flickr

DSC_0564 by Alex Wilson, on Flickr

DSC_0606 by Alex Wilson, on Flickr

DSC_0635 by Alex Wilson, on Flickr

DSC_0649 by Alex Wilson, on Flickr

DSC_0655 by Alex Wilson, on Flickr

DSC_0660 by Alex Wilson, on Flickr

(continued in next post- apparently you can only post 20 pictures at a time)

There's more in the Flickr album. Feel free to take a look.

Our camp from last night...

DSC_0712 by Alex Wilson, on Flickr

DSC_0717 by Alex Wilson, on Flickr

DSC_0732 by Alex Wilson, on Flickr

DSC_0745 by Alex Wilson, on Flickr

DSC_0759 by Alex Wilson, on Flickr

This little lady came to visit. I was using a 35mm lense- I was MAYBE 30 feet away in this picture and she could not care less. I think she would have eaten out of my hand if I had something to offer.

DSC_0783 by Alex Wilson, on Flickr

It was a lot of fun. I would also wheel with any one of you guys again. Good trucks good guys.

I don't have any pics. My brother was my photographer. When he l gets the pics and videos ready I will share a link or post up. He is busy getting ready for a move but hopefully it won't be too long before he has some things for us.

Mkay, whomsoever wishes to have the photos and videos I took, shoot me a PM with your email address and I'll send you a link.

PM sent.

Hi all,

It looks like you guys had a great run! :beer:

Hoping to get out on part of this route later in 2016.

Regards,

Alan

Well I know its been a few weeks but my brother finally sent me the photos from our trip and I finally have a little time to pick out a few good ones and share them. Hopefully there aren't too many of my 40 but it so photogenic that I couldn't help but throw some in. :)

unspecified-1.jpeg

unspecified-3.jpeg

unspecified-4.jpeg

unspecified-5.jpeg

unspecified.jpeg

Had to include this one. I love the way the 40 looks all decked out and loaded down with camping gear.
unspecified-6.jpeg

A few more.
unspecified-7.jpeg
unspecified-8.jpeg
unspecified-9.jpeg
unspecified-10.jpeg
unspecified-18.jpeg

And a few more.
unspecified-11.jpeg
unspecified-12.jpeg
unspecified-13.jpeg
unspecified-15.jpeg
unspecified-16.jpeg

unspecified-16.jpeg

Last one. :)
unspecified-17.jpeg

Thanks goes to my brother for being my photographer on the trip. I thought he got some pretty good shots. There are a lot more but I don't think I should post all 188 pics.

We both had a great time and would love to do it again next year. Thanks everyone for the trip.:clap:

Thanks goes to my brother for being my photographer on the trip. I thought he got some pretty good shots. There are a lot more but I don't think I should post all 188 pics.

We both had a great time and would love to do it again next year. Thanks everyone for the trip.:clap:

Nice pics! We went camping at Crane Crossing (the second water crossing on the trip) last weekend and did some more exploring in the area. That's a pretty cool place to camp, we woke up at 3:30 AM to elk surrounding us, and had a nice buck 20 yards from the tent the second morning.

13403182_1007494535966028_4357261382823476154_o.jpg

13340155_1007494542632694_3777982387673908568_o.jpg

dare I say it is time to start planning a slightly "later" OBDR?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom