Spring 2016 OBDR (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@CDmpc your absolutely right! We (Central Oregon Landcruisers) will be planning on running a similar route around mid June. The snow pack this year is huge so far so we will have to see. I will try and remember to post on here but keep an eye on the website www.centraloregonlandcruisers.com or our instagram @centraloregonlandcruisers we will start posting about it on another couple months probabaly. Hope all of you guys can make it.

New to this thread but would love to follow the conversation and maybe join on this run. 200 series owner, past had a 40 series, and an FJ Cruiser. These pics are awesome, looked like a great time!

Yes please. I'm having trouble getting around out here on a sled!

Looks like it was a fun winter! The wife and I are coming up to see Maroon 5 on 7/15 and I plan on some "diversions". maybe we can get together for a beer......its gonna be a busy summer for the LC.

Looks like it was a fun winter! The wife and I are coming up to see Maroon 5 on 7/15 and I plan on some "diversions". maybe we can get together for a beer......its gonna be a busy summer for the LC.

For sure dude, Pendleton is a fun town and there is lots to see along the way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom