Spotted thread (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Found this at the Firestone out by Lucas liquor on the Missouri side.
IMG_7710.JPG
IMG_7712.JPG

Mitch Spotted this beaut (LHD BJ40 Diesel) as we were pulling out of the lake house in Climax Springs. We stopped to investigate and apparently some local lady imported it last year and once out of Customs Quarantine shipped it up to Climax but hasn't been able to get it running. The local Ozark mechanic shop said this is her baby and not for sale. Also volunteered that he has been waiting on parts from "Italy cuz you cant get stuff rounds here for it" to get it back on the road...Houston, we may have a problem.

IMG_4447[1].JPG

Mitch Spotted this beaut (LHD BJ40 Diesel) as we were pulling out of the lake house in Climax Springs. We stopped to investigate and apparently some local lady imported it last year and once out of Customs Quarantine shipped it up to Climax but hasn't been able to get it running. The local Ozark mechanic shop said this is her baby and not for sale. Also volunteered that he has been waiting on parts from "Italy cuz you cant get stuff rounds here for it" to get it back on the road...Houston, we may have a problem.

View attachment 1470797

Exactly why conversions to locally avalible stuff is the best route.

Don't hardly it should I say ever see an fj40 in my neighborhood. Chatted for a sec but didn't want to be a stalker.

20170624_153048.jpg

I've heard you can get more articulation by disconnecting your sway bar. Couldn't catch up with this guy to ask him if it was true.

IMG_0197.JPG

Spotted this beauty about a mile away from my house. Turns out he was a member of the family that are prior owners of @2fpower's place across the street. @Willys43 you need to check this out. Trying to twist his arm to join us for Fall Crawl. He has a couple of things to do in order to make that long of a trip. Check out my FB posts for more info.

Willys_2.jpg
Willys_1.jpg

Saw the Studebaker not too far from my house. Don't recall ever seen one like this before
IMG_8510.JPG
IMG_8512.JPG

A rare 2nd gen 4runner
20170822_191317.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom