SPC UCA Install (real tome help needed) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So I got my new UCA's in and am trying to understand how to get the top of the knuckle/upper ball joint away from the brake line and shock. I have the caster on setting D which they it says is good for 2-3 inch loft I don't understand the whole camber/caster settings. My plan was to get this installed and then take it in for an alignment but with it this way I don't think it's drivable. Here is a picture. Thanks for the help on advance.

IMG_1457.JPG

IMG_1458.JPG

So I got my new UCA's in and am trying to understand how to get the top of the knuckle/upper ball joint away from the brake line and shock. I have the caster on setting D which they it says is good for 2-3 inch loft I don't understand the whole camber/caster settings. My plan was to get this installed and then take it in for an alignment but with it this way I don't think it's drivable. Here is a picture. Thanks for the help on advance.

View attachment 1436888

View attachment 1436889
That's at full droop. Is it hitting? I can't tell from the picture. If that's at full droop and its not hitting I don't see a problem.

Here is a picture I just took of mine sitting with a normal load. I don't see how it could ever hit even at full droop.

IMG_2085.JPG

If you don't get a photo prior. I'm doing tough dog tbars tomorrow morning and will send a photo. I think my setting is E and I know it's farther away. I did brakes and new brake lines last week and I would have noticed if it was tight.

Yea it is hitting, I don't have my wheel on yet either.

I'm pulling my ahc off tomorrow and replacing with iron man/ome and will be happy to take some pics at full droop with the wheel off then. I'm at work now and still have to drive home tonight first though.

Thanks guys, I read the dang directions wrong and installed the bushing with the SPC logo facing out when it should have been facing in torwads the vehicle. Got the stupid look from my wife haha. Appreciate the help!

Thanks guys, I read the dang directions wrong and installed the bushing with the SPC logo facing out when it should have been facing in torwads the vehicle. Got the stupid look from my wife haha. Appreciate the help!

You told her!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom