Sourcing replacement primary and secondary main jets for 1987 FJ60 2F Aisan carb (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Does anyone know where I can source replacement primary and secondary main jets for a 1987 Aisan 2F carb off an FJ60? I'm rebuilding with a Keyster kit and I mangled mine pretty good during the teardown.

My carb is stamped 7A13, produced 1/87.

Matt in CO

raISTL4.jpg

mqtwR3l.jpg

Just getting around to ordering these.

Does anyone know what sizes would be OEM for my carb? My old ones are too damaged to read. ('87 FJ60 with complete smog)

The pinhead videos' slow jet numbers match up with mine, 65 primary and 90 secondary, and he pulls out 124 primary and 230 secondary main jets?

Yes, those are the correct sizes. usually the 2.00 comes in some rebuild kits. The 1.47 is odd ball for USA.

Yes, unless you're at altitude then you might want to go a little leaner unless you're sure your HAC (high altitude compensation ) valve is working.

Should probably learn how to check that. I've had it up at 5 digit altitude without much fuss though (aside from being incredibly slow).

I'd rather run too rich than not even though I live at 5k feet, I regularly take trips down to sea level too and I'd like to not have to rejet for the occasion.

yeah, at 5 K footsies and regular trips down to where people live I'd check for working HAC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom