For Sale SOLD - 1995 Toyota Land Cruiser 3 x Locked Complete Stock (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This Land Cruiser is in excellent condition. The mileage sits at 297k and I drive it daily. It had the same PO before me and it was kept immaculate. It does not have any leaks drips or errors and the lockers all work just like they should. The interior is in fantastic condition and the pics do not do it justice. The only things wrong with the interior are the fuel gauge doesn't work (the low fuel light does though), and the cup holder corner is broken (see pics). The seats to not move back and forth (typical it seems), and the windows move up and down a little slow. Even the antenna works up and down. It rides and drives great with no issues at all. It has Michelin tires on it with about 80% tread left. There is absolutely no rust anywhere. The PO hit a median on the left side 2 years ago and the repairs were made with OEM parts (The ones I can see as everything seems to have the Toyota stickers). There are some chips in the clear coat at the door that I have included in the pics as well. Because of this it does have a Salvage/Rebuilt title which is why I am selling it cheaper than what I feel it is worth. Feel free to come and check it out or have a mechanic come and inspect it. It is well worth the money. I have a Carfax on it but that is all I know of the history of the vehicle. Selling for $8,000. Please see my media page for the pics. Couldn’t get them to show on the post.

Last edited:
Where is it located?

It’s on my signature. Click on media page. I struggled trying to get them to post on the post.

No signature on your posts that I'm seeing. Profile says NC but that's it. Guess you could have listed it in the original post or in your response for those of us that are interested......

I think we got our wires crossed. I was asking as to the physical location of the vehicle. Your media page I can find.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom