For Sale SoCal: Section 200 - FJ40, FJ45, FJ55 HD Receiver Hitch- (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

65swb45

Elder Statesman
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.marksoffroad.net
[Updated 3-4-2020] After many years, I am planning to make another run of these hitches. All the same great quality as before, Downey logo long since replaced by my signature M, and adjusted for inflation.

New price will be $115 plus the ride. Medium flat rate box =$28. No PMs please.

MVC-011F.JPG

Last edited:
Comparable to ?

Two down, two to go.:)

Do you have any left? I am interested. Send me a PM and we can discuss.

Do you have any left? I am interested. Send me a PM and we can discuss.

I probably DO still have those two, and it's probably partially do to the fact that I'm avoiding doing business by PM. I have a shop. Here is my ph#818-953-9230.

Thanks for your interest and your cooperation.:)

HEY! Thanks for calling BUT, your return ph# was garbled on the message!

:doh:

I set up the paypal transfer this morning. You should see today. I will call you today to give you shipping info.

Regards, Rick

BDelling has his; anyone else?

Two left.

any more of these by any chance?

Yes, but the old MUD price is no longer in effect. They are now 69.95 MUD price, and should be 74.95 on my website. SHipping and paypal costs the same.

Thanks for your interest.

818-953-9230 to follow up please!

For the month of August I am putting these hitches back on sale---UNPLATED--for $65.00 they sold at in 2010, plus $16 shipping. Plated price remains $85.00.

Somebody called yesterday to ask, cause it's been a while since I :grinpimp: these. Yes, my hitches have a vertical gusset between the receiver tube and the mounting plate for extra strength.

Thanks for looking.:)

only a few days left folks.:)

For the remainder of October, the plated hitches are on sale for $80.00

See update in Post #1. Pre-order sale in progress.

Mark, I'll take one. Does this suffice for my place in line, or should I give you a call?

Mark, I'll take one. Does this suffice for my place in line, or should I give you a call?

Thank you for your support of a MUD vendor. That is good for the moment; I should have more details at the beginning of the week.

Last edited:
Mark, I'll take one too if there are any. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom