For Sale SoCal: Section 143- disc brake backing plate eliminators- (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Just got another batch in.

Mark you still sell the front dot brake lines for SOA?
Thanks, Mike

I sell xl stainless braided drop hoses; I don’t specifically market them as SOA. PN 141-21SS.

Bump. Three days for No Minimum Order. ;)

I am probably going to have to raise the price on these once this batch is gone.

A few still left.

I'll take a set. What does "minimum order requirement apply" mean?

Mark has about a $100 Min order, meaning you need to purchase at least $100 worth of stuff.

Look around his website and see what else you need, then call. If you're removing the backing plate I would recommend Mark's DOT cert SS braided brake lines, for a start. I used his plates and Brake Lines - You're going to need them anyway.

1599779418926.png

Up.

Time for a bump.

2021!

I can bring a few of these eliminators down to Oceanside for the meetup in two weeks. No minimum order requirements for anything I bring with me.

@bmoonhajjar 😉
@EWheeler

TTT with new pricing.

Bump

So, a set of eliminators AND a pair of front axle hoses is $101 plus the ride, meeting the minimum order.😉

Mark, would you happen to offer these that fit an FJ80 knuckle?

Mark, would you happen to offer these that fit an FJ80 knuckle?
I don’t knowingly offer ANYTHING that fits an 80 series. Not meant a dig; it’s just my business model.🤷🏻

I don’t knowingly offer ANYTHING that fits an 80 series. Not meant a dig; it’s just my business model.🤷🏻
😂😂 im no 80 guy either! but i am running Diamond housings with 80 outer knuckles/9.5thirds under my rig🤙 thankyou

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom