For Sale SnorkelUpgrade Pre-Cleaner (Gas motors under 4.8L) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. Other
Greenwood Village, Colorado United States
I have a SnorkelUpgrade precleaner that I purchased for my previous vehicle, a 2021 Ranger. Never got to install it before I sold the Ranger. My Land Cruiser is a turbo diesel and they recommend the larger precleaner for diesel motors, so I have no need for this one. Asking what I paid for it, $219. Local pickup in 80111, will ship at buyer's expense. Has a 3.75 inch inlet adapter for a Mishimoto snorkel, unsure how easy this is to replace or DIY to a different inlet size.

IMG_6902.JPG

Bump, price drop to $200 even. Willing to meet within 2 hours of Denver, or ship at buyer's expense.

I've had a couple PM questions about the inlet size. The SnorkelUpgrade itself is not specific to a snorkel inlet size, the SnorkelUpgrade inlet is 4", then a rubber gasket is used to size down to whatever your specific snorkel inlet diameter is. For this one, it ships with a 3.75 inch inlet adapter, but finding a gasket down to 3.35" for a Dobinsons Snorkel, for example, should not be too difficult. A quick Amazon search shows me that these reducer couplings appear to float around the $20 mark. From there, it's as simple as sliding the gasket inside the precleaner, then installing like any other ram head.

Picture below hopefully illustrates what I am saying above.
IMG_7078.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom