Snapshades / window shades

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Joined
Aug 30, 2009
Threads
72
Messages
1,455
Location
Elsewhere
Curious to hear feedback once you get them in
>> Once removed, do they roll up or how can they be stored?

Not as clean of a solution but these have been working for me for 7+ years. Not as clean / corner to corner coverage like what you shared but it keeps bugs and even light rain out of truck when I'm sleeping in it . then can be crumbled up and stuff into any small storage area when not in use.
>>
1789688749060.webp
 
am i reading the price correctly???

me myself I are looking for something similar except:
a) not a pull over design due to concerns for door weather strip being interfered with.
b) Looking for a inside press/interference fit for bug duty while campihng

any one?

Keep on Keeping on!
 
Last edited:
I have 0 tint, factory or aftermarket on all of the glass on my 100, this would do wonders, I wish they made some of the rear hatch glass.
Trying to keep it original without aftermarket tint.
 
Last edited:
am i reading the price correctly???

me myself I are looking for something similar except:
a) not a pull over design due to concerns for door weather strip being interfered with.
b) Looking for a inside press/interference fit for bug duty while campihng

any one?

Keep on Keeping on!
Well its CAD , so you would save a few bucks in USD lol but seriously what do you expect something like this to cost? Handmade in CA Made in Australia and custom finished to fit your specific vehicle... and it accomplishes the goal of what you want it to do. Good quality material and they gotta pay their employees

The pull over works well, I wouldn't worry about the weather strip being messed up

The pic posted above are the Snap shades
 
I had them in my old truck They were great in the 2nd row. 3rd row ones use adhesive clips to hold them in which never worked great.

 
Well its CAD , so you would save a few bucks in USD lol but seriously what do you expect something like this to cost? Handmade in CA Made in Australia and custom finished to fit your specific vehicle... and it accomplishes the goal of what you want it to do. Good quality material and they gotta pay their employees

The pull over works well, I wouldn't worry about the weather strip being messed up

The pic posted above are the Snap shades
It's what is called "inflation shock".
 
Well its CAD , so you would save a few bucks in USD lol but seriously what do you expect something like this to cost? Handmade in CA Made in Australia and custom finished to fit your specific vehicle... and it accomplishes the goal of what you want it to do. Good quality material and they gotta pay their employees

The pull over works well, I wouldn't worry about the weather strip being messed up

The pic posted above are the Snap shades
I’d check the tariff and import taxes anfd fees first, my wife unknowing bought some cloth from Canada for $40, she later got a bill from FedEx for $60 for tariff and fees, it was a what the fawk moment
 
Back
Top Bottom