Show off your Blue FJ40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I think that's my origional color

1971 Capri Blue

015-1.jpg

:cheers:

I think that's my origional color, the PO did some "body work" and repainted, trying to match:mad: but didn't. every now and then new paint flakes off showing the above color

sweet ride, btw

fj404life, your picture looks like it is off a model train set! very cool

I was thinking the same thing. Like a movie set poser. One of my favorite pictures on here!

any more pics of that arles blue cruiser?

i'm torn between blues.. stock color i can see under the dash is capri blue but i can't decide!

I was thinking the same thing. Like a movie set poser. One of my favorite pictures on here!

Must be a wide-aperature shot.

I own an 80 series and have been on Mud a little over a year. I just started looking at the 40 series section today and it was good timing for this thread. The blue 40s are my favorites. I'd love to have one someday.

It is called tilt shift photography or tilt shift Photoshop.

Cripes. You're right too. (I just Googled that.)

The digital era has taken the REAL skill out of photography .... which is a big reason why I no longer get enthusiastic about any photos I see. (Of course there always were "camera filters", artificial lighting, and "film processing/printing tricks" ... but now "the sky is the limit"!)

Videos have the same problem ... Apparently-amazing footage just leave me wondering how much is faked these days.

:frown:

PS. I mean no offence towards FJ404life though.... In fact I'll probably go-with-the-flow and digitally manipulate my photos too now and then (now that I know such things are within my reach and if I can be bothered getting the software).

:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom