Shot in the dark, willing to trade my 60 or my 1st gen 4runner rock crawler for 80 series (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
*I suck at forums, if this isn't allowed please let me know.*

Hey folks- hope everyone is bearing down during these trying times.

I'm looking to get into an 80 series. I'd like to offer my 60 series or my 1stgen 4runner rock crawler up for trade. Doesn't have to be built up, stock is fine, lockers are ideal.

FJ60 has less than 200k on it, strong 2f 4spd. ARB lockers front and rear. Its the perfect combination of daily driver and wheeler. It will have a new clutch, flywheel, and rear main seal prior to trading. Has typical 60 series rust, roofline and wheel wells. Does not leak water into the cab. If I don't trade it, I will be driving it from Oceanside to Virginia in November-Its good to go as it sits.

1stgen 4runner has full interior cage, spring over with spool front and rear, 4.88s, 35s, dual transfer case, 5spd. street legal, very strong rebuilt 22re with headers, brand new timing chain

I would be looking to do the trade late august/early September after Rubithon.

Message me for more photos.

DSC08212 copy.jpg

More info on the 60? I’ve got a 94 I’ll be selling in the near future. No lockers but rebuilt and re-geared 4.88 axles and oil leaks fixed. 213k

664A03DC-CFB4-458C-84D4-BCB52CC5BB99.jpeg

More info on the 60? I’ve got a 94 I’ll be selling in the near future. No lockers but rebuilt and re-geared 4.88 axles and oil leaks fixed. 213k

View attachment 2406875
Hey! its a 1987 60, with less than 200k on the motor. Marlin of MC rebuilt the top end as well as the carb two years ago. it has fj62 axles with 4.11s in them, ARB lockers front and rear. its got its fair share of rust, but runs absolutely amazing. no cracks in the dash whatsoever. I just got back to it and am ordering a new clutch and rear main seal for it as we speak. its got trail rash from wheeling multiple times at big bear and Johnson valley. Comes with a kaymar dual swing out bumper that I got off of a parts rig, but the bumper is missing the latches on the bumper and needs new bearings for the arms. If you shoot me a message with your phone number, I can send you pictures. I'm located in Oceanside.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom