SOLD Set of 6 1HDT injectors - USED (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
These Injectors have SOLD!

I have a set of 6 injectors (USED) for the 1HDT engine from our 1991 HDJ81 (Japan market, RHD) Land Cruiser that I am selling for $350, plus shipping costs.

The injectors have NOT been tested, cleaned, or reconditioned. They are being sold 'as-is' in USED condition. However, the injectors were removed from our vehicle in working condition. The injectors have approximately 144,000 kms on them, and are original, as far as I know. I purchased a set of 6 new injectors because I did not want any down-time when replacing them.

Below is a photo I took of the 6 injectors, as-is. I am in central Texas (United States) and the buyer will pay for shipping.

View media item 53729
PM me if you are interested.

Last edited:
These Injectors have SOLD!

I have a set of 6 injectors (USED) for the 1HDT engine from our 1991 HDJ81 (Japan market, RHD) Land Cruiser that I am selling for $350, plus shipping costs.

The injectors have NOT been tested, cleaned, or reconditioned. They are being sold 'as-is' in USED condition. However, the injectors were removed from our vehicle in working condition. The injectors have approximately 144,000 kms on them, and are original, as far as I know. I purchased a set of 6 new injectors because I did not want any down-time when replacing them.

Below is a photo I took of the 6 injectors, as-is. I am in central Texas (United States) and the buyer will pay for shipping.

View media item 53729
PM me if you are interested.
i want to buy it if you have it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom