Service history down on lexus site? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
IIRC they seem to have revamped their site. No more my garage and I can't seem to get the website to generate my service history on my vehicle or on new ones as I am helping a relative trying to join the gang.

Am I misremembering? Can anyone else see f they have the same issue?

I see my vehicle under my account, but when I click "my service history" it says no history found, but I know I looked at it before, in depth prior to purchase in 2021 and it had records.

IIRC they seem to have revamped their site. No more my garage and I can't seem to get the website to generate my service history on my vehicle or on new ones as I am helping a relative trying to join the gang.

Am I misremembering? Can anyone else see f they have the same issue?

I see my vehicle under my account, but when I click "my service history" it says no history found, but I know I looked at it before, in depth prior to purchase in 2021 and it had records.
I just checked mine and it seems to be working. One night I uploaded a few service events on my fj cruiser and about half way through a dozen of them they all dissappared for a day or two. Then they popped back up when I checked.
Maybe wait a day or two

I think this is what your talking about

EFCD930F-C8EF-4EF8-9D69-D191292A172D.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom