September ROTM - Pyeatt draw (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This might be a GX initiation run for us. Depends on how the shoulder is coming along in the next couple weeks.

Just sit in the passenger seat, you'll be fine:clap:

Did someone say green chili pork? :clap:

I'll be trying to make this one, count me in.

I'm couldve sworn I heard that very statement...heck,
sounds like I better bring some cornbread to go with that!

Can't make this. Didn't know where Pyeatt Draw was until I googled it, and then laughed, because I got a bull elk in archery season right close to there three years ago.

@cmkzLCmama, I believe this is the spot Murf and Phil where referring to,
Screenshot_20160906-154508.png

I'm in for this one, get to break in my new tires!

@Dimples, I've got a handful of bungee cords for you too!

I assume it will be around Fountain Hills. Would interested in a Payson location if I decide to go with my non-lifted FJ62 with only 31" tires?

I assume it will be around Fountain Hills. Would interested in a Payson location if I decide to go with my non-lifted FJ62 with only 31" tires?

Maverik adventures 9:30
715 N Beeline Hwy, Payson, AZ 85541

John, I'm sure that with some of the talented spotters going and your experience, 62 would be fine, might even be fun to have your son in law go with his 2wd Locker equipped taco

Maverik adventures 9:30
715 N Beeline Hwy, Payson, AZ 85541

John, I'm sure that with some of the talented spotters going and your experience, 62 would be fine, might even be fun to have your son in law go with his 2wd Locker equipped taco

Alvis, If I would have know your pre-run was Monday I could have gone along. I'm sure I can find the Maverik I was there a few hours ago gassing up after our trip to the big city of Payson and then our ride back up the rim. Tracking a order we were expecting it was listed as in Congress. My wife wasn`t sure Congress was so Googled it. It's listed as a "Bedroom Community" Which describes Happy Jack with nothing other Clints Well in the area. Got to love the internet, need something and it's delivered two days later with "Free Shipping". Getting to know the UPS and FedEx drivers.

I was thinking it was doable with my FJ62 in it's current form. Had my FJ62 on Casner Mountain trail last month with no issue. Hoping to do the camp part of next month run but not sure I'll be up to it. Would like to make this month at least. I`ll contact my daughter and son in-law if they are free that weekend. They would be coming up from the west valley. Last time they ended up being busy so never mentioned the 4X4 requirement on that run.

John, I. Have my neighbor who will be up at their cabin that weekend joining as well. A meeting spot near Payson is a good idea.

Well looks like we are officially in for this as well. I just put new tires on the 80 and would love to see how it does. @Cruddz excellent choice on the run! It's practically in my backyard yet never run it.

Damnit! I already have plans that day. I love camping at Payette. I would go just for the camping, skip the wheeling.

What is the run time for this trail, starting from the meeting point, if to run straight through with no camping? Trying to see if anything can be squeezed in between boys AM football practice and PM football game.

I'm thinking 4-6 hours or more depending on turnout,
But as Phil had mentioned before, any one can make this run as short as they want by jumping back on the Forrest road that parallels the trail,

Damnit! I already have plans that day. I love camping at Payette. I would go just for the camping, skip the wheeling.

Alvin, we need to go and chase birds this year...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom