September ROTM - Pyeatt draw (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm 90% in. We'll have two 80 series stock height; 1 with lockers. We'll need some hand holding.

I'm 90% in. We'll have two 80 series stock height; 1 with lockers. We'll need some hand holding.

This will be awsome to see what the 80s are capable of in their stock configuration. I know they are very capable and would love to get video of it.

I'm thinking of heading up early and having breakfast in Payson before we meet at Maverick if anyone is interested.

I'm in San Jose Wed thru Fri late. Truck already packed :) though. As long as I get home by 1100pm or thereabouts, I'm in! (for breakfast too).

I'm in for breakfast. Will probably camp Friday night so just give me a time and place in payson for breakfast and I'll see you there!

I'm thinking of heading up early and having breakfast in Payson before we meet at Maverick if anyone is interested.
Oh let me see, breakfast in Payson. Leave an hour early, haul ass up the hill and then sit for an hour BSing. Yeah I'm up for that.

Then how about meeting at Baja gas station on the Beeline where the Verde river intersects at 7:00 and leave time at 7:15? sound reasonable? As far as where to eat in Payson, Im not sure. Might have to figure it out when we get there - it will need to be a place that has enough seats available for whatever size group we have...Saddletramp, any ideas/suggestions?

for what its worth. I will be staying overnight and leaving early in the AM - anywhere between 7:00-7:30 am Sunday Am and heading back down the hill for some obligations. Ill try to pack up quietly :poof:

Murf, I'll be there at the Baja. 0700 it is.

I grew up in Payson, always ate breakfast at the Beeline Cafe. Typical diner food but it's pretty hard to screw up breakfast! The seating is limited though so it depends on how many are going. I'm open for suggestions though (except McDonalds :eek:).

Then how about meeting at Baja gas station on the Beeline where the Verde river intersects at 7:00 and leave time at 7:15? sound reasonable? As far as where to eat in Payson, Im not sure. Might have to figure it out when we get there - it will need to be a place that has enough seats available for whatever size group we have...Saddletramp, any ideas/suggestions?

for what its worth. I will be staying overnight and leaving early in the AM - anywhere between 7:00-7:30 am Sunday Am and heading back down the hill for some obligations. Ill try to pack up quietly :poof:

Alright, I'll plan on being in Payson at 0815 Saturday morning.

Man! I really want to run this trail but the 80 is having some drivability issues at the moment. But.....maybe I could trailer it up, run the trail and trailer home

Ok, i saw that location this morning when looking on google. If we can't get there before Friday, we will do our best to get there early Friday and stake out our claim with as big of an area as we can. :D
I'll be heading up Friday night after work and look for y'all - probably between 6 and 7.

If our annual environmental testing runs late I probably won't make it all the way to the "Camp Site", but I will try.

For breakfast what about Miss Fitz 260 cafe? I have heard some good reviews of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom