For Sale Selling my 1973 FJ40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey everyone, Im selling my '73 40. I bought it about 6 months ago just after moving back to the states. I saw it on a small car lot in upstate SC, got excited and bought it... as my only car. I had a work vehicle so there wasn't too much demand that I have another car. I did some work (I have this community to thank for all the help) on it and replaced and rebuilt some things:

New brake booster; new clutch master and slave; electronic ignition and new coil (still have the points if you want them); new gas tank, sending unit, rubber lines, filter; rebuilt carb; new oem wheels and caps.
Other small things like new thermostat, flushed radiator, new plugs and wires, replaced some stuck brake cylinders, changed all fluids.

Im selling because Im moving across country and it just isn't practical for me to hang on to it anymore. It is located in Mt. Pleasant South Carolina.

Price is $10,000.

1973 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ40

you forgot to mention that it has the not-so-rare inverted bezel. :grinpimp:

Nice truck but with that rust 10K might be a stretch but GLWS.

db

you forgot to mention that it has the not-so-rare inverted bezel. :grinpimp:

Nice truck but with that rust 10K might be a stretch but GLWS.

db
Yes, yes it does, its a minor detail. I can flip that for free but the rust spots that it has will cost. So there is some wiggle room with the price

If this was a 76 plus with the larger 2f, disc brakes, ambulance doors, etc... i think you could fetch 9k to 11k but I would say you likely will top out at 6k-8k, but I hope you get closer to what you are asking for your sake.

holes in floor lead me to believe crossmembers are also shot. id be scared to buy this without peaking under her skirt. my guess is this is a $5-6k cruiser in need of rear sill - rear corners- and full cargo floor and crosmmembers for starters.

dont fear work ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom