For Sale Selling Fat Amy: Built 2011 Amazon Green 200 Series on 37's in Jackson, MS (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yup, you are reading this correctly; I am selling my beloved 200 series. With a 2 year old, and one on the way, I am not going to have too much time in the foreseeable future to play with this thing, and use it for what it was meant to do. And honestly, it is too expensive to just be a DD for me, which is what I have been using it for (besides using it to explore some hunting property we own).

The truck is the very rare Amazon Green Metallic with tan leather interior (even more rare color/interior combination). I bought it around 3 years ago from Petersen Toyota in Ft. Collins, CO. The truck had 1 previous owner, and that was the wife of the owner of the dealership. It was used to haul their family around; no offroading. At the time, it had around 69,000 miles. The truck had little to no rust on the underside (KDSS valves open and close freely).

Since then, I have added many tasteful modifications: (build thread here: Meet "Fat Amy" my Amazon Green 200 Series)

Weathertechs
5 TRD Rock Warriors Refinished in Bronze
Ironman Foam Cell Pro Lift
Slee KDSS Relocation Brackets
SPC Upper Control Arms
OME 10mm Trim Packers in the Rear Coils
Venza Oil Filter Assembly and Fumoto Oil Valve
Differential Drop
Timbren SES Bumpstops
Tundra 1" Front Strut Spacers
ARB Rear Bumper with ARB Tire Carrier
Tundra HD Recovery Points
Opt7 LED Headlight Conversion
TJM T13 Outback Bar (upper trim pieces have been profesinally painted and clearcoated to match factory paint.
TJM Fog Lights and TJM Turn Signals (Fog lights and turn indicators are wired to factory controls)
Warn M12000 with the controls hidden inside of the bumper
Slee Fairlead
Factor55 Prolink
Synthetic Winch Line
Safari Snorkel
225W LED Spotlights wired to new factory style switch with ARB Intensity Amber Lens Covers
Blue Sea Auxiliary Fuse Block and Circuit Breaker
ARB Intensity Amber Polycarbonate Lens Covers
Slee Group 31 Battery Tray and Interstate Group 31 Battery
37/12.5/R17 Toyo Open Country R/T
This truck has a 1" Body Lift too *might be the only 200 in the United States with one

Over the past three years, I have put around 45,000 more miles on the truck (the current ODO reading is 113,XXX)

I have meticulous maintenance records, and have kept all receipts. I have also been pretty anal about taking care of the paint. The paint is in great shape and just got fully detailed (polished/sealed/waxed/buffed). I just had the windshield replaced with a brand new OE Toyota one ($1200).

The Bad:
1. The steering wheel clock spring needs to be replaced. All switches and buttons work, but horn is non functional.
2. There is a small dent in the trim around the passenger's side door and the front fender. Its not really that noticeable unless you are looking for it, but it's there.
3. There is a small crease in the front passenger's side fender (directly below the bottom of the snorkel). It should be easily repairable by a paintless dent repair shop.
4. There is a small tear in the vinyl on the side bolstering of the driver's seat.
5. I am missing the battery cover to the remote of the rear entertainment system.
6. There is some discoloration on the fake wood trim on top of the cup holder cover (where my daughter spilled applesauce)
7. There are a few stains on the carpet from the PO.
8. 2 of the torx screws are missing on one of the Rock Warrior trim rings.
9. One of the pieces of plastic trim is missing from the passenger's side running board.
10. Interior could use a clean/shampoo.

So here's the recap

Year: 2011
Exterior Color: Amazon Green Metallic
Interior Color: Tan
Mileage: 113,XXX
Clear History and Free of Accidents
The truck is located in Jackson, MS
I own this truck, and have the title in hand

I am asking $46,000

EDIT: Reduced to $39,500

Now cross posted on EBay.

IMG_6904.JPG
IMG_6909.JPG

Last edited:
Bump. Price reduced to $43,500

I’m still in shock that you used this as a daily in Jackson. Bravo to that. GLWTS

With our poorly maintained streets, it's almost a necessity!
:)

Please contact me at 210838-1818 if your "fat amy" is still available.

thank you

Blaine

Please contact me at 210838-1818 if your "fat amy" is still available.

thank you

Blaine

Just sent you a text. Also realized how early in the morning it is! My bad!

Bump

Was this regeared for the 37’s?

Was this regeared for the 37’s?

No.

I had planned on it, but after driving it, I found it was not needed! The engine has tons of power.

How was it when you were at elevation in CO? I live at 8000 ft and am concerned about the loss of power at elevation.

How was it when you were at elevation in CO? I live at 8000 ft and am concerned about the loss of power at elevation.

Did great! Have lots of witnesses!

I hate to bring this up, but what is your avg MPG as it is with all mods?

10-12

More if you dive like an old lady.

I’ve got an Ls400 w/90k orig miles and timing belt/water pump just done. sub $5k. Or are u definitely looking for another 100 series? I would imagine most 100series in this price range will have well over 240k miles.....

I’ve got an Ls400 w/90k orig miles and timing belt/water pump just done. sub $5k. Or are u definitely looking for another 100 series? I would imagine most 100series in this price range will have well over 240k miles.....

A sedan? Ah, that’s not what I’m looking for. Yeah, high mileage 100s do not scare me as long as they’ve been well cared for. Also looking for 80s.

Would honestly prefer to sell it outright though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom