secondary carb diaphragm (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

its easy. the re-build kit should come with a picture w/ numbers to show u where everything goes in case you forget.
That's sig line material, right there. :D

No, it's not easy to rebuild a carb. But it's not that hard either. I used to rebuild mine every couple years, just routine maintenance I thought. That was before I found 'Mud. And rebuild kits were cheap and easy to find and came with new jets.
If you find a source for good rebuild kits, I suggest that you buy a few of them. They're not getting any cheaper or easier to find. And you might need two kits for your first successful rebuild. But with all the recent and on-going threads regarding carb rebuilds, and the wealth of information in tech links, and the real time help available here, you'll probably have better luck than I did my first time...
One of the rules, when reassembling; "The little ball goes in the big hole, the big ball goes in the little hole."

its easy I re-built mine in the same day that included taking it off and re-installing it all back on the truck. just a buncha little parts but the re-build kit should come with a picture w/ numbers to show u where everything goes in case you forget.

just got the Napa part....

whoa, big difference.. that part was worn out.
ss.JPG
sss.JPG

bump.. I got another carb recently to use as parts... the secondary had this "dust" in it?.. is this old gas? it feels like wax and looks like sawdust. Anyone recognize it.
dust10.JPG
dust10a.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom