Second 2F dead now doing LS1 Swap have a question about clutch rod and bearing (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.valorbound.com
So Advanced adapters has gone over the top as usual and sent me everything i need for the conversion.. LS1 with LSA Supercharger and Borla Atak Exhaust and Advanced Adapters Kit... since i have a 74 40 they said i needed to get a 75 or newer clutch fork so i did... they included the bearing.. and looks like they added another one as well... i put an X on the extra one i don't think i need that? Also do i press or hammer on the one that i do need (the larger one)? please look at the photos below i think i have it right... and the X bearing is just an extra for some other kit...

Thanks!

fjprimebellhousing1.jpg

fjprimeclutchbearings1.jpg

fjprimeclutchbearings2.jpg

fjprimeclutchbearings3.jpg

Thanks again!

Guys love my 2F but its time for more horse power and i had to pick where to put the cash rebuild the head and head gasket for my old carbed 100hp engine (its actually a 1.5F) or go for fuel injected 500hp swap... this time im doing the swap... good block on old 1.5 gonna put in my sons Iron Pig... got the LS1 out of a corvette for 1500 good deal. Anyway help with the bearing question please thx!

I would call advance adapters and ask them. Also its typically isnt a good idea to hammer on a bearing. Press is less likely to damage.
haha yes press in will do... and thx ya figured someone here would know before i call advanced they aren't open on sunday.

x 2 on the LS :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom