Seat cloth pattern/partnumber help needed (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys,
I searched the forum by the best of my abbilties but couldn't find anything related to my question, if there is already information about this please let me know how I can find it :)

I am working on getting all parts together to get the interior of my LX450 to where I want it to be.
Saying that I want cloth manual seats and also some matching doorcards, so I sourced some manually adjustable front seats and a rear bench seat so replace all the electric leather stuff. Initially the idea was to get them reupholstered and get some custom matching doorcards made.

However I noticed there are loads of doorcard options and seat covers still available from Toyota (on amayama), and it would be nice to have some OEM toyota ones.

However, there starts the challenge and my question. Looking at amayama I can't figure out which door cards are for electric/manual window cars, which door card partnumber would match which seatcover partnumber (same cloth/pattern). As an example in the image below the front door cards are all listed in one category.

Can someone explain me how I can figure out what colour/cloth patern these parts have?
I assume all E0 numbers are tan/brown which is what I need but even within the E0 ending numbers there are multiple different ones available.

any help would be much appreciated!
Door example.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom