Scored a set of Rock Warriors - question and pic request (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I found a set of (4) for sale from a local guy for $400 on FB Market place. Had my painter clean them up and spray them black for $400. Ordered the correct lug nuts for these wheels (your factory LC200's will not work) on Ebay for $50 (OEM open packaged price, that actually wasn't opened) and some new OEM center caps for like $22 each. The same guy that sold me with rims actually had a set of 285/70R17 BGG's that had never been mounted. Customer at his shop decided to go with a different size. They cost me $600. All together I was at about $1,800 for pretty much a new set up mounted and balanced with new TPMS. It's my winter package. I just need to have the front coils springs raised up and re-aligned to loose some rake and I'll be fine. The truck drives great and I saved about 9lbs. on each corner switching form my 20's. Just know that they may need spacers to give you a more aggressive stance if that is what you are looking for.

IMG_6280 (1).jpg

IMG_6221.jpg

Looks sharp. I tried to get a set but the guy on eBay wouldn’t budge on price. Went with some Icon’s. The main issue with finding 17’s is the offset. Factory is 50mm. I went with a 34 10.50 17 BFG All terrain on mine and love it.

We recently put 285/75/17’s on our 2008 with Spidertrax 1.25” spacers. I need to get rid of the tab for the front mud flap and do some inner liner massaging with a heat gun. Right now I just have minimal rubbing.

7AD22FC7-6D03-4439-BB99-2C33E9DC1DCF.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom