Scale RC/ RC crawlers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

lt1fire

SILVER Star
Threads
This seems to be getting more and more popular with our club so post up yours or any you've seen that are cool.

I'm (very slowly) accumulating the parts to duplicate this but make it look like my rig. I have a few of the Losi parts as well as the tamiya model this is based off off.

Here's mine :lol: Jason gave me a great start and I've got a bunch of stuff on the way to make it look like a crawler!

IMG_20130205_191651.jpg

Last edited:
Well s***, guess I was off-base!

I'd like to build this crawler chassis into a 1/10 scale Moonshine :hmm:

and my beater....... getting a new set of tires on monday and hopefully new wheels one day soon so I can max out the steering. The downfall of the bully.

not scale by any means unless your talkin timmy cammeron Mo Fo gonna go buggy.... then yeah, its kinda like that. Hammer down till ya break. Good thing a set of axles is like 16 bux :lol:

IMG_5299.jpg

OK last one. For now.
Just wait till concrete jungle shows up showin off his 401k .... i mean XR10
its rather nasty :D

check out these guys and search vimeo and other avenues for 209 10 11 comps.
crazy scale and action. a 40 in the mix and a couple minis. Great cinemetography as well.
2009 comp video (sick)
http://vimeo.com/7874374

2012 slideshow

http://vimeo.com/40385908

Last edited:
Y'all need a job

I think they both have full time jobs and I have multiple part time gigs

but here is a pic to perk your interest if these are over your head :flipoff2:

A scale man with a scale gun and juggs and ammo magazine

8366301170_fc37d1f79b_b.jpg

And an Adam style smiley

hunter.gif

You better be coming to the M & G

Jason, I love that beater you've got. MOA rigs are sweet :grinpimp: It's because of playing with that rig that started this addiction with me.

Is it bad that I'm checking the tracking on my RC parts shipment about once an hour when I know it's coming from WA? I can't wait for it to get here.

Axial SCX10, homebrew 4-link front and rear; Blue Monkey titanium steering links, otherwise stock. I did cut up the front bumper and sliders for more clearance; and I'm going to try some new motors this week - it has 27T w/ NiMh battery, got cheapie 35T and 45T coming.

{edit: I do have Axial aluminum knuckles and chubs as well.}

Plans for many mods and I'll start making some parts as well.

555170_4371796088413_648316200_n.jpg

Last edited:
Axial SCX10, homebrew 4-link front and rear; Blue Monkey titanium steering links, otherwise stock. I did cut up the front bumper and sliders for more clearance; and I'm going to try some new motors this week - it has 27T w/ NiMh battery, got cheapie 35T and 45T coming.

Plans for many mods and I'll start making some parts as well.

Nice man!

I'm jealous these things look and probably run better then my 40. Haha

The material writes itself! Anyways, my 40 is sitting dead at my shop right now, so you win if yours will even start. BUT...I do have 2 Cruisers...and 3 sets of tires.

These little crawlers intrigue me. I'll hafta see them go before taking on another hobby. Nah, I'm just barely using the hobbies I already have that take all my money. Might be time to sell some stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom