Savannah, Georgia (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am a Toyota Land Cruiser owner from Denmark, who is going to be in the Savannah Area for a month this fall, as a part of a Army Exercise I am participating in. While I am there I want to see if I can find some US parts for my own project that I am working on . I am currently rebuild a Toyota Landcruiser 4.2L Diesel, manuel gear 1997 and I am looking for a place in Savannah where I can buy.

- 4 inch lift kit
- 37 inch tires
- Rock sliders
- New complet carpet.
- The Toyota bonnet head ornament.

Can anyone link to a store.

would be much appreciated

Torben, from Denmark

What part of Denmark? Got a few buddies in Aarhus. I have plenty of 37s not too far away but they are for 16.5 wheels.

I don't think you will be able to find any of that here in Savannah.
(Except the tires)

You could buy them online from one of the mud vendors and have them shipped to my place if you want though.

Message me if you want to look into that option.

Some of the parts you mention are very common and some are very rare. Dont bother trying to find them locally. Just order them all ASAP as soon as you are state side. But contact everyone NOW as some of these come from small manufactures that are slow to deliver. I dont know about tires but others here do. And online prices will be best any way. Just order them. 4" lift i would contact Slee off Road in Colorado and talk to them or ACC in Atlanta. They will take care of you. Sliders metal-tech and Slee do some good ones but there are others as well depending on what year you have. The last two items contact Beno on here. He is the LC EXPERT and deals with parts that are hard to find. He knows everything about these trucks. Call him ASAP!!!

There are a LOT of good Land Cruiser companies here but most are on the West Coast. So contact them ASAP and get orders placed for shipping. On the east cost Iron Pig Off Road is good and in Atlanta ACC, Atlanta Custom Creations is VERY highly regarded. A GREAT shop to visit. More of a service shop than sales but they always are full of really cool trucks and projects. If in the area stop by. Beno is also in the Atlanta area and truly a great resource of knowledge and sourcing hard to find Toyota parts.

RC51kid is right about iron pig offroad. Good people over there!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom