For Sale San Diego: 2001 LX470 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Unfortunately, it's time to sell my LX470. I bought this vehicle in November of 2018 with the intent of keeping it for a long time, but work circumstances have changed and I need to get a smaller vehicle.

2001 LX470 with 110,800 miles. After purchasing, did a full baseline with receipts totalling over $5k. New front brakes and rotors, new steering gear, and all new fluids. Mileage may go up slightly, but not regularly driving the car. Water pump and timing belts all completed this year. No major scheduled maintenance for several years. No issues with or signs of rust as this is a southern California car its whole life.
I purposefully tried to find a 2001 so I could replace the head unit with an Apple CarPlay capable unit. I had a Pioneer 2400NEX head unit installed along with all brand new speakers and subwoofer. The sound is amazing. Brand new backup camera installed also.
New 17" FN Five-Star wheels made specifically for the 100-series were installed along with brand new BFG KO2 tires in 275/70/17. Setup has about 8000 miles on them. Full size spare set of the same FN/KO2 combo mounted under the vehicle.
Car is in great shape and runs smooth. No issues with the AHC. Everything in the car works as it should: windows, sunroof, AHC, etc.
Exterior is in good shape for an 18-year old vehicle. Typical scrapes, dings, and imperfections as seen in the photos. Interior also in good shape. Some minor wear on the front seats. Rear seats in great shape. Third row removed for now, but I have them in storage.

Vehicle is located in San Diego, CA in the Rancho Penasquitos area. Let me know if you have any more questions or would like to schedule a time to see the vehicle.
Asking $16,999 and open to offers. No trades right now.

More photos can be found in my Google Drive folder:
2001 LX470 Photos

IMG_3192.JPG

IMG_3193.JPG

IMG_3198.JPG

IMG_3200.JPG

IMG_3203.JPG

Last edited:
Where was this when I was looking before I bought my 80? Great looking clean 100 and best year to not have to deal with factory nav. GLWS

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom