Saline Valley Trip: 11th through weekend (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Saline valley trip still on for next week / weekend? I want to drive up Friday afternoon / night and meet you guys up there. Can we get a revised head count and what day / time people are leaving? Please update the list as you post.

LIST:
Randy88FJ62: Leaving Friday PM coming home Sunday.

I have two to three local guys that might want to come. What's the verdict on rigs not in Trailcrew? Is this is non-club run and are outsider / non-toyotas allowed? :)

One of the guys has a 2wd baja built ford ranger, can he make it out there? I assume so but wanted to check.

i will be there leaving the night of the 10th after work. I will be staying until Saturday morning.

:hmm: if you all are going out that way the marble bath is getting low:frown:
But I here donations are being excepted :D

Glass Aqua Blue, Toy Playing, Decorative, Games & Supplies, MegaGlass.com

just a thought :cheers:

Just about to order 500 for $15.00. There is an additional $5 "small order fee" plus the shipping. If anyone else wants to get some let me know and I will order for you, add it to my order to save on the fee and on shipping, then I will just collect from you later.

BTW I plan on ordering these tomorrow to make sure I get them in time for next week so let me know asap.

Just about to order 500 for $15.00. There is an additional $5 "small order fee" plus the shipping. If anyone else wants to get some let me know and I will order for you, add it to my order to save on the fee and on shipping, then I will just collect from you later.

BTW I plan on ordering these tomorrow to make sure I get them in time for next week so let me know asap.

Put me down for $15 worth if I catch you in time.

Randy
Mark
John
Joey
Ian

anyone else?

Dude,,,, that's awesome :cheers::D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:bounce::bounce:

Need more explanation for people who have not been out there. What's this marble bath you speak of.

It just one of the more unexpected Treasures you will ever fined in the desert!

there are two good ones. :)

Tencup from Santa Clarita is also talking about going up on Friday. {that's Ross' dad, john kuzma, for you newbs]

As we get closer let me know. I will be heading up on Friday night even if it's just me.
-Randy

As we get closer let me know. I will be heading up on Friday night even if it's just me.
-Randy

Randy, IMO South Pass is not a safe drive in the dark for your FIRST TIME in. You should see it once in the daylight to get an idea what it's all about. Lots of switchbacks and washouts that are hard to adjust speed for in the dark.

Not to mention the black ice.:eek:

Randy, IMO South Pass is not a safe drive in the dark for your FIRST TIME in. You should see it once in the daylight to get an idea what it's all about. Lots of switchbacks and washouts that are hard to adjust speed for in the dark.

Not to mention the black ice.:eek:

I was going to talk to you about routes in tomorrow night at the get together. I bought a death valley map as well.

Are their easier ways in that i could do on a Friday night drive up? I guess i could always leave really early on saturday morning of nothing else.

there is no route that you should drive at night allow your first time. There are points where the drop off is 1000' feet down. If you are going to be with someone who has driven in before i would say go for it but other wise spend the night a dirty sock hot springs until morning

Alright, I'll talk to Mark and everyone Tuesday night and come up with a safe and responsible plan. No need to get into unsafe situations just to sleep in tents next to eachother.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom