Sad News (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Peace and prayers to Mike's family. Great guy and fellow cruiserhead. Glad we got to cross paths. RIP.

“If you’re gonna go out with a bang, might as well do it right with 25 gallons of gas and 40lbs of propane.”- Mike MacNeil

mike_macneill_propane_tanks_0806.jpg

Yes it is. He tried to kill his wife and daughter. And he injured many firefighters and police officers. From his cowardly act. Just letting people know the TRUE story. No he was not a great guy.

Last edited:
Yes it is. He tried to kill his wife and daughter. And he injured many firefighters and police officers. From his cowardly act. Just letting people know the TRUE story. No he was not a great guy.

You have NO evidence to prove anything you just wrote Chris.

Nor do any of us.

Your true story is as good as anything on Fox or Newsday, which is not good at all.

Sad for everyone he left behind...he obviously had a s*** ton of problems and not much help or anywhere to turn.

Dark times, unfortunately, are never far away from any of us....may the Lord help those who were injured heal quickly...and may God have mercy on his soul.

That picture from his FB post also has this in the comments:

Mike MacNeillStocking up to avoid gas lines in case of hurricane and we grill all winter long.
December 14, 2013 at 3:08pm

Hard to tell from the pic...but are those the infamous Blitz cans? could very well be.

Whatever the case may be...RIP Mac.

Maybe it was an accident. I just got caught up in the news feed. I apologize.

I was close to Mike and his family. Mike did have problem, but he DID NOT try to harm his wife or child. This I know for a fact.

There will be a fund set up for his two year old girl. If anyone is interested they can contact me.

Thank you,
Carl

Very sad news indeed.
While I didn't know him personally, I enjoyed his posts here and on FB.
RIP Mike.

Link go to "page not found".

Please correct the link.

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom