Ruff Tuff Seat Covers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Check out these seat covers. Fit is excellent! My only gripe is the arm rest covers. I didn't spend a lot of time on them, so I'll see if I can get a better fit out of them tomorrow.

These are expensive... about $1,000.00. But, if they last for 10+ years I think they are worth it. The tactical backs WILL be used. I'm already thinking of ways to take advantage of them.

Waterproof, durable, and they look awesome!

About 2 hours to install by myself.

3 weeks for delivery.

On 2006 LX470 with 96k. Let me know what you think!

20181024_201620.jpg
20181024_221319.jpg
20181024_215727.jpg
20181024_221250.jpg
20181024_215802.jpg

Not a big camo fan, but the fit and finish looks excellent. Was the price that high do to the kryptek camo material?

Not a big camo fan, but the fit and finish looks excellent. Was the price that high do to the kryptek camo material?
The camo didn't effect the price. The tactical backs added to the cost. Also, the other small options added up. It has two front seat pockets. Rear arm rest and center console cover. Ruff tuff is the only company I found that will cover ever square inch of your leather for the lx470.

$1000 for the absolute ugliest seat covers I've ever seen on these trucks haha, no offense, if you like them that's all that matters. What is that pattern even supposed to be? It looks like a cross between snake skin and 70's basement couch. The fit is decent though. Why not just order new seats from Lseat that look a million times better for less money?

$1000 for the absolute ugliest seat covers I've ever seen on these trucks haha, no offense, if you like them that's all that matters. What is that pattern even supposed to be? It looks like a cross between snake skin and 70's basement couch. The fit is decent though. Why not just order new seats from Lseat that look a million times better for less money?
Lol... to each their own. Kryptec is a hugely popular camo in those that enjoy hunting and shooting. Obviously, you don't. Also, I get muddy and dirty wheeling anp hunting backcountry in all weather. Leather is not gonna cut it for me.

So... why all the dissing about price? LSeat isn't much different. For two tone color without front seat pockets and without center console cover and without tactical seat backs Lseats is $750. Ruff tuff would be $800 if all equal. And, Ruff Tuff are covers... easy install, not a full replacement. When I decide to make my rig a street queen I'll make it pretty again with new seats. Or, I'll just buy a new 570.

Lol... to each their own. Kryptec is a hugely popular camo in those that enjoy hunting and shooting. Obviously, you don't. Also, I get muddy and dirty wheeling anp hunting backcountry in all weather. Leather is not gonna cut it for me.

Obviously I'm from Alaska and spent close to a decade in the army, probably into hunting and shooting just a wee bit. Just because I think that pattern is ugly doesn't really tell you much about me. As I said, just my opinion, only you have to like it. Problem with posting on the internet is butt holes like me come along and say dumb stuff to piss you off haha. I would like a decent molle/cargo back to my seats, just don't think it's worth that much. Cheers bro!

FWIW, I like it. It is definitely a particular style and function, which is somewhat different than OEM, but it might actually be more functional, durable and attractive for the right individual.
Good luck,
Dave

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and furthermore, those covers are perfect for someone named Joe Bob, real name or screen name.

The armrests will likely need to be removed, covers fit, and then a hole cut for the bolt.

$1,000 sounds about right for all three rows. They make good stuff.

I went Escape Gear just because I wanted the canvas material. Similar cost as well, although it included international shipping.

Those look like they fit really well.

I am a huge fan of my Escape Gear seat covers.

I'm not a camo fan, personally (I make some concessions for waterfowl hunting), but I can look past it. These covers look pretty cool. Good coverage, excellent fit and I like the useful pockets on the rear and the addition of PALS webbing on just a portion of it, instead of the entire rear. The only thing I'd add is maybe some loop Velcro on the back of the headrests for some IFAKs.

The armrests will likely need to be removed, covers fit, and then a hole cut for the bolt.

$1,000 sounds about right for all three rows. They make good stuff.

I went Escape Gear just because I wanted the canvas material. Similar cost as well, although it included international shipping.

Hi,

Did you select the VX for your 100 series for the correct fit?

Thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom