Rubicon 2021... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Not even sure where to begin, what an awesome adventure with tons of different rigs, setups etc... I think I will start with @Atwalz purpose built 200 series, triple locked on 37's, who says 200's can't do Rubicon 🤪 Kamal not only worked that trail with his 200, he lead the entire trail, spotted and cooked almost all the meals, what a badass!!!

i-QKWFrMH-X3.jpg

Fun times! Let’s do this again next year.

Love this!

GoldieHahn doing what she does...

i-2w25VJF-X3.jpg

My Brother Rob and his son Robbie, first timers on the Rubicon and he put on a clinic, he and his truck were beyond impressive!

i-khzMtW3-X2.jpg

More please!

My Brother Jay, fully testing just how much Landcruiser's can actually take 🤪

i-Pjjnhbm-X2.jpg

just like last year we had drinks and dinner to the greatest band in South Lake Tahoe, The Bread and Butter Band!!!

i-C6qgN4t-X2.jpg

i-C8pgsLg-X2.jpg

Pounding ZipFizz and running trails with @Canyonero just like the old days, what a BLAST!

i-tg4kt5R-X2.jpg

@Atwalz walking through one of the bolder fields followed up by GoldieHahn...

123456.jpg

Last edited:
We had just set up camp at Rubicon Springs when 2 Rangers walked up and told us to not be overly alarmed but that the Caldor Fire had gone from 11,000 to 30,000 acres in one hour! It was time to break down camp and rollout, this meant Cadillac Hill at night, what an epic run!!!

i-XBLd77j-X2.jpg

We had just set up camp at Rubicon Springs when 2 Rangers walked up and told us to not be overly alarmed but that the Caldor Fire had gone from 11,000 to 30,000 acres in one hour! It was time to break down camp and rollout, this meant Cadillac Hill at night, what an epic run!!!

View attachment 2766004
That’s where we winched Kamal through that right spot—great picture, there’s a lot going on there!

I can't believe y'all let @Canyonero play in that FCA crapbox! Lol, I'm just giving you a hard time, it is the only vehicle out there with the trails namesake plastered down the side lol. My father just randomly picked up a Gladiator Rubicon and I'll admit that I am kind of excited to help him build it out. Any plans to get back into a Toyota/Lexus product in the future?

@kreiten you plan on taking your 200 through Rubicon in the near future?

@Atwalz how did ur 200 do with the 37?
I know after last years run some people were saying "maybe the 200 is not the right platform for the Rubicon etc"... I think Kamal disproved that this year! He lead the entire trail in his 200, his rig crushed the Rubicon taking no body damage at all! His plan original was to run the entire trail with no lockers, and I believe with the exception of a couple of spots he did this. The 200 is a beast and when equipped right and with a good driver behind the wheel it can def take the Rubicon down, just my 2 cents.. I have spent so much time and effort into my 100 build for Rubicon the 200 has taking a little bit of a backseat as far as mods go, so until I get full skids and lockers it will not get a crack at the Rubicon. That being said those are on my list of upcoming mods so one of these years it will run the Rubicon!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom