ROTW - Scott_sFZJ80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

GeoRoss said:
I have been having issues with storage of the rear tire in the rear too. I was looking into designing something similar, but using the third row seat hooks in the floor for attachment and the metal loop on the wheel well for lateral stability. I guess the reverse would work as well. I looked at the MAF site and couldn't find the one you have there. I guess it was a discontinued item or some sort of one of a kind. I do wish I could find something like that as I have the fab skills of a drunk monkey.

Ross

Ross,
Yes, I believe it was a discontinued product. I will keep an eye out for that product and let you know if I come across one.

Well, it was a lot of fun being the Rig Of The Week so in closing I would like to say just a few things.

Thanks to Woody for putting together the number one Land Cruiser site.
Thanks to Junk for keeping everything and everyone inline and coming up with the ROTW.
Thanks to Gumby for helping everyone in the Chicago area that needed it with their Land Cruisers.
Thanks to everyone on this site for the advice, ideas, parts and help with my two Land Cruisers.

Speaking of Chicago “Way to go White Sox!”

I have never been so impressed by a factory stock vehicle as I have been with my 80. Completely stock, down to the Michelin tires, it would never fail to amaze me in what it could get over. I used to say “I want to see how far I could get with the stock set up but really I just didn’t have the money to spend on the lift and tires. Now that I have a few things I guess I am just building off of its potential.

And here are a couple more pics just because it’s still my 15 minutes. And I’m defiantly looking forward to next weeks Surf N Turf!
25.JPG
26.jpg
27.jpg

Running Boards Wanted

I am looking for a set of running boards for a Land Cruiser from year 2003 up. I am in Arizona

Nice looking rig.

What is this hoop that everbody is mentioning? Where does it go and what does it do?

TIA

Thanks.

The hoop is an option to the Slee bumper that has a bar to protect the grill. I wanted it without so I could add a custom unit that look very much like it but is slightly bigger and with headlight protection as well.

First pic = stock hoop on a Slee bumper
Second pic = Dan K's smoking custom bull bar on a Slee bumper
hoop.jpg
DanKunzBumper.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom