ROTW: redcorn's TURD (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Other modifications to the rig:
Mean Green 140 amp alternator.
K&N airfilter.
Safari Snorkel and relocated air inlet horn.
Replaced fusible link.
New cap and rotor.
Tore down distributor and lubricated EVERY part with Kroil.
Contemplating a desmog.

I really like your truck. Everything is well executed. The Cage rocks. I am 100% jealous.

Dynosoar:zilla:

like the pictures. Great cage. I'm surprised that the lack of headliner doesn't make the rig super-loud.

Is your junk pile still here in Oregon? Any plans on coming back to the good 'ol NW? We have a beer festival coming up with over a 100 different micro breweries. Should be good times :)

Very nice looking rig! The low SO looks perfect. Where were those wheeling shots taken?

And you do gotta love our Micros here. Can't beat em. I'm drinkin a Blue Boar as we speak. Interesting to see that some of them do get shipped about the country. Love the Widmer Bros beers, especially the Drop Top.

Keep up the good wheeling. Maybe I'll run into ya on trail back here again sometime. :cheers::beer::beer:

SWEET rig like your cage looks just like mine but longer :grinpimp: come on down to texas this year and hit round up

A few more pics from Oregon.

Damn I miss the Pacific Ocean
beach601.jpg
cr1.jpg

We did do the Sand Lake dune area that weekend.

Killer area, just too damn heavy to get any air.............................

ah... you just need more speed!

Sandlake used to be my second home when I had my banshee... ended up wrecking pretty bad out there on it and parting out to fund the landcruiser. Best decision I ever made!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom