ROTM: project 87 ( under construction) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I like the bumber, where can I get one? Or could you send me the dimensions so I could build one two, been rolling that around in my head for a night or two.

Well I started on the exo this week. begining with cuting off the winch plate and bending the stinger and some fenders on the front. Also installed a gearbox plate, here is what I have so far
img_1209.jpg
DSC01278.jpg
img_1265.jpg

Last edited:
Got a little more done last night. Thanks to brian @ WabFab.org for the use of his shop and all his tools and equip.
img_1360.jpg
img_1370.jpg
img_1378.jpg

Update on my rig,

Just installed 4.7's n twinsticked the t-case, fabed up a filler plate to cover the hole in my floor board, and mount the boot to. and just bought some new seats to replace the busted driver seat( it didn't hold up to 220lbs and hiting a tree in reverse at 10mph):doh:. Gotta fab a bracket to mount the seats to the oem sliders:hmm:
Picture 006.jpg
Picture 007.jpg
Picture 012.jpg

Also for future reference.......Don't build thirds with out solid pinion spacers if your gonna wheel hard, :mad: or this could happen.
Picture 002.jpg
Picture 003.jpg

got my seats in today, and only took 7 hrs! to modify the factory sliders to work with the seats.
Picture 164.jpg
Picture 166.jpg
Picture 175.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom