Roof Rack (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

just bought and modified a Land Rover rack from Rocky mountain in Vancouver to take our Hannibal Impy rooftop tent.... the most awesome addition to any camping setup!

Revive. Got my Prinsu rack, incredible build. No noise. Solid.

I need a roof rack for my 1999 UZJ100. I am thinking ARB, and I emailed Slee about them. I am going on a ski trip to colorado :beer: and have a full car. Its first function will be to allow me to strap in luggage while going 70mph on highways. After that it will be a general rack. I was going to rig up something using an old thule system, but my dad didn't like what I had done, personally I think it was fine. What else is there?

-Matt
I have a Tradesman for sale. 541281 2745

:popcorn:

Not sure if the ARB racks are even sold in the US anymore, something about takin up too much room in the shipping container, ARB USA can stuff alot more lockers in the same space as a rack.

Look at the MAF(Kaymar) Trademan or a Hanibal($$$$$$)
I have a Tradesman for sale. 541-281-2745

I have a full length Baja Rack leftover from my wrecked 5th Gen 4Runner. I have some fabrication skills and think I can adapt something to put it on the new to me LX450. I'm looking for a set of gutter mounts but I'd like something with a more vertical angle than what I am seeing at Gamviti or elsewhere. Can anybody make any recommendations?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom