RLC Classifieds (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

**WTB**Looking for a good condition 40 hood to fit a 1974 model. Also, looking for a good condition 40 frame. I have a parts truck that T-boned a tree. Cowl back is in great condition and thinking this would make a great project. Contact me if you have one or know someone who does.

'75/later Hood [Fayetteville]

$75...just want to get it out of my garage! Has a small hole in the nose (like a puncture) and some rust spots. The hood is pretty solid besides that. Located in Fayetteville, AR. Thanks - Justin

Do you still have this hood?

Got a buddy interested in selling some 285/70R17 Hankook Dynapro M/T's on 17x9 Mickey Thompson polished Classic Locks. Only 5k on tires. Said he'd let it all go for $1k firm. They're currently on his lc80.

Screenshot_2014-07-23-15-23-46.jpeg

Boooooooooo. In all seriousness, I'd keep the tent, fridge, and other universal accessories. It will make the truck cheaper, but you will probably get more serious interest with a more basic truck. You can use the add-ons with any cruiser/vehicle. Unless you just aren't attached to any of it and want to "reset" with another truck later...

Thanks Josh...I thought about that and I'm kinda on the fence...we'll see how this goes and adjust if needed...

Thanks for the question Mark...yeah, I've got a line on a sweet 80, but might get a newer 4runner instead...

Mountaineer-

Sorry your selling. I passed you up in Rogers a few weeks ago on I-540. (49)

Great looking rig, built hundo here, I think we passed around Aloft when I was headed south..

Good luck on your sale

I have some add-a-leafs and OME Shocks for sale. $50 takes it all.

The add-a-leafs are Man-A-Fre I believe. They look just like a set I sold last year: https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/ar-maf-add-a-leafs.755367/

The shocks fit FJ60's. I've got all the bushings. I can get you the exact part numbers if you need them (N8ighty something).

I'll bring them to the meeting on Wednesday.

AV9PetA.jpg

I have some add-a-leafs and OME Shocks for sale. $50 takes it all.

The add-a-leafs are Man-A-Fre I believe. They look just like a set I sold last year: https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/ar-maf-add-a-leafs.755367/

The shocks fit FJ60's. I've got all the bushings. I can get you the exact part numbers if you need them (N8ighty something).

I'll bring them to the meeting on Wednesday.

AV9PetA.jpg
I'll take them. My rear shocks are blown out.

I have some brand spanking new rear OME heavy leaf springs as well, part number CS004RB I believe...$100 bucks for the pair OBO...need them out of the garage! Parts are in Conway

Yessir! Probably 2-3" of lift...you might even get more if you're not carrying much weight on the rig...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom