“Ringing Rocks” trail Saturday, June 8th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
backcountryadventuretime.com
Myself and @Rambo Penguin are going to run the “ringing rocks” trail. We are planning on following the usual route, starting at the Whitehall side. We are camping out at a super secret spot on Friday night ( this means we don’t know where yet).

FRIDAY MEETING LOCATION:
WHITEHALL GAS STATION @ 6:30 PM

SATURDAY MEETING LOCATION
WHITEHALL GAS STATION @ 10 AM
(Bozeman folks could probably meet each other prior to this in Bozeman but this where Friday night people will meet you.

start of the trailhead 46.06753, -112.10652

We will be on Ham channel 146.460

If there’s enough interest I would suggest a convoy rally point of nine at Belgrade Albertsons.
Easy short trail. Should be back in time for dinner.

Information about the trail on my blog below

Anyone who is interested to attend is welcome. This is not an official club run but all the same rules apply. Please let me know if you plan to show up or if your plans change.

Attending:
Friday night
@ttFJC
@Rambo Penguin + friend
@jtxterra + more possibly from Missoula area
@TommyGuns

Saturday

@90WT

Maybe:
Saturday
@elkun1

Uncertain
@REZARF
@planomateo

Total Losers because their "BUSY":
@JohnnyOshow22

78081863-FEF0-4260-A3F7-6D6213073EFA.jpeg

DE98DF93-6482-41BD-9061-DBBCF5FDDF82.jpeg

FIRDAY NIGHT CAMPOUT DIRECTIONS IF YOUR LATE

These are my plans for the Friday night camp out...

head up the trail that starts at : 46.06753, -112.10652

turn right at this junction: 46.07204, -112.15215

follow the main established road until you see a pull out near this GPS location:

46.08981,-112.18015

Last edited:
Myself and @Rambo Penguin are going to run the “ringing rocks” trail. We are planning on following the usual route, starting at the Whitehall side. We are camping out at a super secret spot on Friday night ( this means we don’t know where yet). But could meet people at the start of the actual trail which is
46.06753, -112.10652 , right off Whitetail road.
There’s an open parking area there. We will be there and start the trail at ten.

If there’s enough interest I would suggest a convoy rally point of nine at Belgrade Albertsons.
Easy short trail. Should be back in time for dinner.

Information about the trail on my blog below

Anyone who is interested to attend is welcome. This is not an official club run but all the same rules apply. Please let me know if you plan to show up or if your plans change.

Attending:
@ttFJC
@Rambo Penguin

Maybe:
@JohnnyOshow22
@elkun1

View attachment 1987932

View attachment 1987933
Last time I met with you at Albertsons at 9 am on Saturday bad mojo happened so I'm gonna pass 😂😂😂

No really though I'll be around Jackson that weekend but maybe next time I'll be able to run it with you guys

Last time I met with you at Albertsons at 9 am on Saturday bad mojo happened so I'm gonna pass 😂😂😂

No really though I'll be around Jackson that weekend but maybe next time I'll be able to run it with you guys
not quite sure what your refering too their johnny. first time we met at target .

Now, Now children! Do you two need to be sent to your rooms?
If you don't play nice you are going to sit on the couch and hold hands until you are friends again!
Just wait until your father gets home!
Go flop your trailer again 😂

warm weather melting snow this week may make the water crossing interesting. I'm not afraid to be the first to cross and I'm sure its doable but be forewarned. "its fine"

I'm like 99 percent sure I'm going to make this one and might have a couple other people interested in tagging along I'll know for sure Thursday evening.

Who’s in for camping and who’s meeting us at the rendezvous point in the morning?

so i updated the first page for everyone so far. I will be camping out with @Rambo Penguin on Friday night, the plan is for us to meet at the Whitehall Gas station at 6:30 or so on Friday. Then i know a couple nice camping spots up whitetail rd that we plan on camping out on.

@jtxterra were you planning on coming down on Friday night as well?

This is very important:
I'll be making fajitas for dinner and eggs and bacon breakfast for Brian, his friend and I. Anyone else who is camping out is welcome to have some, donations for costs of food accepted :). Just need to know how many are eating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom