“Ringing Rocks” trail Saturday, June 8th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I will know tomorrow if I am in!! If I am in, I will be camping out Friday night too so extra vittles will be needed, so I will put in 💵! Thx!!

Yes I plan on coming down Friday night not sure what time I'd be rolling through Whitehall though depends what time I get off work. Do you think you guys will have service at the campsite . I don't have ham so..

These are my plans for the Friday night camp out...

head up the trail that starts at : -46.06753, -112.10652

turn right at this junction: 46.07204, -112.15215

follow the main established road until you see a pull out near this GPS location:

46.08981,-112.18015

IMG_4291.jpg

IMG_4290.jpg

Myself and @Rambo Penguin are going to run the “ringing rocks” trail. We are planning on following the usual route, starting at the Whitehall side. We are camping out at a super secret spot on Friday night ( this means we don’t know where yet).

FRIDAY MEETING LOCATION:
WHITEHALL GAS STATION @ 6:30 PM

SATURDAY MEETING LOCATION
WHITEHALL GAS STATION @ 10 AM
(Bozeman folks could probably meet each other prior to this in Bozeman but this where Friday night people will meet you.

start of the trailhead 46.06753, -112.10652

We will be on Ham channel 146.460

If there’s enough interest I would suggest a convoy rally point of nine at Belgrade Albertsons.
Easy short trail. Should be back in time for dinner.

Information about the trail on my blog below

Anyone who is interested to attend is welcome. This is not an official club run but all the same rules apply. Please let me know if you plan to show up or if your plans change.

Attending:
Friday night
@ttFJC
@Rambo Penguin + friend
@jtxterra + more possibly from Missoula area
@TommyGuns

Saturday

@90WT

Maybe:
Saturday
@elkun1

Uncertain
@REZARF
@planomateo

Total Losers because their "BUSY":
@JohnnyOshow22

View attachment 1987932

View attachment 1987933

FIRDAY NIGHT CAMPOUT DIRECTIONS IF YOUR LATE

head up the trail that starts at : 46.06753, -112.10652

follow the main established road until you see a pull out near this GPS location:

46.08981,-112.18015
Albertsons Belgrade, W
Myself and @Rambo Penguin are going to run the “ringing rocks” trail. We are planning on following the usual route, starting at the Whitehall side. We are camping out at a super secret spot on Friday night ( this means we don’t know where yet).

FRIDAY MEETING LOCATION:
WHITEHALL GAS STATION @ 6:30 PM

SATURDAY MEETING LOCATION
WHITEHALL GAS STATION @ 10 AM
(Bozeman folks could probably meet each other prior to this in Bozeman but this where Friday night people will meet you.

start of the trailhead 46.06753, -112.10652

We will be on Ham channel 146.460

If there’s enough interest I would suggest a convoy rally point of nine at Belgrade Albertsons.
Easy short trail. Should be back in time for dinner.

Information about the trail on my blog below

Anyone who is interested to attend is welcome. This is not an official club run but all the same rules apply. Please let me know if you plan to show up or if your plans change.

Attending:
Friday night
@ttFJC
@Rambo Penguin + friend
@jtxterra + more possibly from Missoula area
@TommyGuns

Saturday

@90WT

Maybe:
Saturday
@elkun1

Uncertain
@REZARF
@planomateo

Total Losers because their "BUSY":
@JohnnyOshow22

View attachment 1987932

View attachment 1987933

FIRDAY NIGHT CAMPOUT DIRECTIONS IF YOUR LATE

head up the trail that starts at : 46.06753, -112.10652

46.08981,-112.18015
Whitehall gas station at 10 am. Be there or be square.

anyone camping out tonight should grab some dry fire wood... at least enough to get things started.,

I need to pay 💵 more attention to this forum, I am always down for an overnighter or just a good trail.

Aaron and gang, thx for a good overnighter and a good run too!! It was a ball :bounce::bounce2:!!

The moment you’ve all been waiting for!

This link contains all the pictures took last weekend. So there’s some extra pictures of my dog in there. Feel free to post on social media and share with friends and family. Just remember to tag @backcountryadventuretime if you end up posting to IG. I also have full raw format of any of the pictures if you want them.

Thanks so much A.A. Ron! Great pics, and it stinks being the leader since you don't get any good shots of your rig in action. Thanks for taking the time to post them up!

Thanks so much A.A. Ron! Great pics, and it stinks being the leader since you don't get any good shots of your rig in action. Thanks for taking the time to post them up!
people like the glamour shots of the camper open better anyways then the action shots.

The only time I had a shot of you and your rig was when I had my antenna up... :rolleyes:
aaron.JPG

aaron2.JPG

It takes some serious focus to make shots like this, some people use their fingers or thumbs... not me, I like something unique like an antenna from the 90's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom