Rig Was Stolen!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Great news - maybe just some kids on a joy ride. :bounce:

Very good news! Glad to hear you got your baby back. :bounce: :bounce2: You need to do some serious anti-theft work when you get it home. ;)

Ok so i go to pick it up at the towing place............ They had it for about three hours, the bill was 220 :eek: ..... All the theives took was my two spares i had in the bed, a brand new high lift, and my cat...... Everythign was in place!!!

Glad to hear you got it back. Did they happen to catch anyone?

I had a dirtbike stolen out the back of my truck in a Burgerking parking lot once. They caught the kid redhanded riding it down the street. I said I wanted to press charges to recover my impound fees but never heard back from the cops.

Rookies, Glad to hear it is in really good shape and the loses aren't more. Did they actually cut out the catalytic converter? That's weird, the last one I got for my 4Runner was a high flow cat at truck performance center in laguna hills for $70 and it worked great with my 22RE. I couldn't find anything on them but you should have no trouble finding an inexpensive one online. Good luck and let us know if you need any help getting your truck back in order.

Thanks guys...... I am going to take it to the local muffler shop... the theives were nice enough to unbolt it at the flanges...... so i dont need to get one welded in..... I think i might just put an exhaust on it at this point..... But im glad to have my baby back!! You should have seen the looks on peoples faces when i was driving that thing back from the impound yard........ Ha Ha A guy in a corvette looked puzzled.......

Glad you got it back... you are lucky.... what is it with people stealing cats... this is the second one I have heard of lately? ??

Awesome. Glad you got it back.

:cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom