Rhino 4x4 bumper group buy is happening (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

So these bumpers are actually made in Argentina? According to the pictures on the box made by INDUSTRIAS JED SRL Cordoba, Argentina. I wonder what the back story about how these bumpers originated? Is Rhino selling them under license?

So these bumpers are actually made in Argentina? According to the pictures on the box made by INDUSTRIAS JED SRL Cordoba, Argentina. I wonder what the back story about how these bumpers originated? Is Rhino selling them under license?
I read that too. Made in Argentina.

Labor and metal is way cheaper there too. The original may have been designed in Australia, and then they found a source that can build them instead of China.

I do like how each person that packed a part put their name on it with their own label. Great packing and quality.

PFA

IMG_20200227_105948.jpg

I read that too. Made in Argentina.

Labor and metal is way cheaper there too. The original may have been designed in Australia, and then they found a source that can build them instead of China.

I do like how each person that packed a part put their name on it with their own label. Great packing and quality.

PFA

View attachment 2225029

Rhino 4x4 is an Argentine company. I already wrote this earlier in this thread. They started in AR, eventually opened in AU and ZA. Most design and R&D happens in AU now, but it’s all still made in AR.

And I'll say it again, order direct from Rhino Argentina, even a single bumper, and you'll get it for approximately the same price as we got with the group buy, at least based on the numbers I saw quoted.

Whoops, my Son backed into one of my side wings and dinged it about 1 inch. It's MODULAR.. woo hoo.. He's learning to back up his Jeep, and the LC200 was well positioned and not with the plastic OEM bumper, thank God. I'll be ordering directly with Argentina in the future.

Ouch. That didn't take long
YUP.. If I had the OEM plastic bumper still installed, the damage would have been more severe. Including the light. I was pissed at first, based on principle and him still learning to back up. Then I was glad I had the Rhino installed. It's all good...

And I'll say it again, order direct from Rhino Argentina, even a single bumper, and you'll get it for approximately the same price as we got with the group buy, at least based on the numbers I saw quoted.

That's good to know! I figured it would be a cheaper route to go. If you do not mind sharing what was the all in per bumper cost for the group buy?

Does that $2200 include painting and installation or simply the cost of the bare bumper and the shipping? I'm curious what it is costing people to do the bumper, shipped, painted and installed. (rough estimate). I am trying to decide if it is more cost effective for me to go with a stateside option that includes installation.

Does that $2200 include painting and installation or simply the cost of the bare bumper and the shipping? I'm curious what it is costing people to do the bumper, shipped, painted and installed. (rough estimate). I am trying to decide if it is more cost effective for me to go with a stateside option that includes installation.

please go back and read this thread. Thanks.

Ok, OK. My bad.

I’m selling mine. It’s a 16+ with sensor and wiper cut outs. Painted blizzard white by Toyota if you’re interested in something stateside PM me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom