Rhino 4x4 bumper group buy is happening (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

mulebarn

GOLD Star
Threads
Hey everyone, through another thread about the Rhino 4x4 200 Series bumper, I've become the organizer of a group buy and am working with Rhino on the details. We currently have a 5% discount with five bumpers, and if we get 10 bumpers, we'll get a 10% discount. As you can see in the invoice attached, five bumpers with freight is about $11,200 USD (the invoice in Australian dollars). So if you want to join this group buy for a 100 or 200 Series bumper, please message me with your email address, or just email me at ginozahnd@gmail.com, and I will share a spreadsheet with you where you can add your preferences and information. Rhino are essentially closed until 1/7/2020, so the order will happen shortly after that date.

Please keep this thread clean and on topic. Arranging something like this is fairly difficult, and I'm trying to keep the process clean for everyone involved. Thanks!

Rhino-invoice.jpg

I know Gino mentioned it in the other thread, but one more time the price quoted is in Australian Dollars which today has an exchange rate of 1.0 AUD = 1.46 USD, so the price quoted for the 5 units today is $11,233.16

Last edited:
Looks like the 16 units are slightly more. Is there a breakdown of the pre 16 and post 16 in USD out the door? And is this shipped anywhere in the U.S., or is there additional shipping once it is received in PDX? TIA

This is wrong. Do the simple math. Please delete the post so you aren’t confusing things. Thanks!

FYI. . .the bumpers are $16,405 AUD. Freight is $3,600 AUD. Total of $20,005 AUD which translates to $13,698 USD (as of right now). You might also need to account for tariffs in addition to the tax figure.

View attachment 2159082

Yes good point about Freight.
For some reason I thought that freight was a part of the bumper price.

Last edited:
Guys, let’s not get hung up on exchange rates. It changes daily, and frankly is irrelevant until the day we place the order.

As I begged in the initial post, please keep this thread clean!

For some reason I thought that freight was a part of the bumper price... it is getting more expensive.

People. Use that calculator on your phones.

$7746 + 4698 + 3600 = 16,000.

For some reason I thought that freight was a part of the bumper price... it is getting more expensive.

His point about freight is not correct. $7746 + 4698 + 3600 = 16,000.

His point about freight is not correct. $7746 + 4698 + 3600 = 16,000.
My apologies. . .freight is shown as a separate item to the left of the invoice, and I "assumed" it wasn't included in the total since it was listed as an additional charge. Sorry if I caused confusion. . .was just trying to help.

Might be easier to tell folks the aprox cost per bumper in USD based on today rates as they won’t change all that much by Jan.16 unless something severe happens to the world economy

Might be easier to tell folks the aprox cost per bumper in USD based on today rates as they won’t change all that much by Jan.16 unless something severe happens to the world economy

I’m operating under the assumption that the grown men and women for whom I am doing this work can use Google to determine that. The day I order it, I’ll get specific on the exchange rate. ;)

Ok back to scheduled group buy

I wish this worked on an LX.

It does. Same mounting points. You just need to do the custom trim job on the grill. It's been done.

Last edited:
It does. Same mounting points. You just need to to the custom trim job on the grill. It's been done.

I know it's been done but not without a lot of work. That to me means it doesn't work on the LX.

Hey all, I have some heavy news. I have to put this buy on pause. I’ve been having some chest pain over the past year after a procedure I had done a year ago. Today, an angiogram at OHSU in Portland determined that an artery in the front of my heart is completely blocked from genetic issues. The team told me I have to have open heart surgery for a single bypass in mid-January. Obviously, my wife, dogs and family take priority, and I have a big fight ahead. I’m only 45, and have been super fit and lived a healthy life my entire life. Please send good vibes, and if y’all go ahead with the buy, I’d love to see photos of your progress.

Live in the moment, and hug your loved ones. Tell them you love them often. I hope I can get through this, and continue to be a part of this community.

All my best,
Gino

Gino,
Nothing is more important than your health and your family, so to say that I think you should take care of our group buy when you recover from your ordeal.
Best wishes and prayers for a good outcome to you and your family !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom