For Sale Revised Price & Shipping Options: 2004 GX470, New Orleans (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Took possession of a garage kept, low mileage (86989) 2004 GX470. Previously owned by a former colleague’s elderly father - a true garage kept creampuff GX470. Silver with tan/oak. Factory dash replaced last year under warranty @ Lexus of New Orleans.

Recent work: Tune-up, including timing belt, pump, R&R front CV's, brakes (discs & pads), ALL fluids changed/serviced (e.g., coolant, brake, power steering, etc.), full OME front/rear (cruiser outfitters, see receipt for full list), JBA UCA’s, Metal Tech chop kit installed, Falken Wild Peak 285/70r17 on Black Rhino Armory Gun Black wheels (17x9.5, -18). Have receipts for all work, parts & services.

Approximately 8k in parts, labor and services.

All options except rear DVD.

Stock wheels, UCA's included (as well as a set of 1/5" spacers I used when running the OEM wheels).

Asking price: $16,500 FIRM.

Will list locally as well.

Will assist with loading for carrier if needing transport.

Willing to workout payments for military or LE (prior or current).

Transportation option: If you provide the return flight (New Orleans, La.), I'll drive the GX to you (I'll pay for the gas to get it to you).

Trade options:

1. 5.3 motor/tranny combo + cash

2. LWRC REPR + cash.

3. FJ80 frame + cash

4. A video of you rolling Roger Goodell's house with toilet paper AND scattering various feminine products in/around his hedges/bushes + cash.

Thanks - shane

Last edited:
See initial post for updates.

Last edited:
.......??????

Any updates?

Subbing to this for pics.

Subbed for more info.

See initial post for updated description.

E1CB27E3-481C-4936-B82F-A57400FDE679.jpeg

See post #1 (above) for the following changes/additions:

1. Changed and lowered the price: Instead of 19K OBO, changed to 16.5K FIRM.

2. Corrected the miles - used the miles on the work order instead of what I wrote down, duh.

3. Added: Stock wheels & UCA's; aftermarket 1.5" spacers.

4. Added transportation option.

5. Added trade + cash options.

Shane.

If you have Goodell's address, I'll get that trade lined up this weekend. He probably won't even be at home...
I'm happy with the outcome and more importantly, the stupid look on Goodell's face (more so than normal)! I could ask for more but that type of comment would probably result in a visit to my house by a non-descript guy working for a 3 letter agency, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom