For Sale Revised Price & Shipping Options: 2004 GX470, New Orleans (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Took possession of a garage kept, low mileage (86989) 2004 GX470. Previously owned by a former colleague’s elderly father - a true garage kept creampuff GX470. Silver with tan/oak. Factory dash replaced last year under warranty @ Lexus of New Orleans.

Recent work: Tune-up, including timing belt, pump, R&R front CV's, brakes (discs & pads), ALL fluids changed/serviced (e.g., coolant, brake, power steering, etc.), full OME front/rear (cruiser outfitters, see receipt for full list), JBA UCA’s, Metal Tech chop kit installed, Falken Wild Peak 285/70r17 on Black Rhino Armory Gun Black wheels (17x9.5, -18). Have receipts for all work, parts & services.

Approximately 8k in parts, labor and services.

All options except rear DVD.

Stock wheels, UCA's included (as well as a set of 1/5" spacers I used when running the OEM wheels).

Asking price: $16,500 FIRM.

Will list locally as well.

Will assist with loading for carrier if needing transport.

Willing to workout payments for military or LE (prior or current).

Transportation option: If you provide the return flight (New Orleans, La.), I'll drive the GX to you (I'll pay for the gas to get it to you).

Trade options:

1. 5.3 motor/tranny combo + cash

2. LWRC REPR + cash.

3. FJ80 frame + cash

4. A video of you rolling Roger Goodell's house with toilet paper AND scattering various feminine products in/around his hedges/bushes + cash.

Thanks - shane

Last edited:
And she's all mine now gentlemen. Appreciate it Shane! Now I just have to get busy selling the wheels and tires. Love the wheels, but I am a diehard pizza cutter tire guy on my overland trucks, and the Armory wheels are too wide to hold a 245 or 255.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom