reproduction dash pad (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

projektdotnet said:
240 bucks?! I'd rather get the locking storage at that price but that's just me
2X_

projektdotnet said:
240 bucks?! I'd rather get the locking storage at that price but that's just me

I thought they were no longer available?

nicksfj-40 said:
Put the plastic dash cover on. It looks nice and is a lot cheaper than that. It is less than 100 dollars.

My Dash pad to too far gone for a cover. I bought the plastic cover, but I am not going to be able to use it.

Black indoor out door carpet, Doing mine this weekend, I'll post pics.

projektdotnet said:
Personally I just ripped mine out and am going to drill the spotwelds from the metal lip on the dash and remove it.

Don't even waste you time drilling the spot welds....you will just need to re-weld them...

Sawsall the thing off right at the edge where it starts to rise off the dash, just above the spot welds....

Good luck!

-Steve

i have one and love it! looks great, fit perfect and i got it from a freind for $100.00 after he sold his cruiser (still in the box) i think it was from man-a-fre they are fairly soft and supposedly wont crack. i have had it about 3 years now and before that i did the cover on my factory one but it looked like crap, you could still see the old one sticking out here and there. not the best pic but the only one i have handy righ now.
IMG_0404a.JPG

lone gunman said:
i have one and love it! looks great, fit perfect and i got it from a freind for $100.00 after he sold his cruiser (still in the box) i think it was from man-a-fre they are fairly soft and supposedly wont crack. i have had it about 3 years now and before that i did the cover on my factory one but it looked like crap, you could still see the old one sticking out here and there. not the best pic but the only one i have handy righ now.

X2 - got mine from JTO for $199... took forever... typical JTO but it finally showed up and looks great installed. I think all the repro pads are the same.

Steel said:
I thought they were no longer available?

Locking Storage....

I just got mine from Dashman....Mark Vickers...$269 shipped. Anyone interested can PM me for his phone. He has a few left.

Ed

Hijack, Hey Lone Gunman, Is that a sub-woofer under the driver's seat? if so , how's that working for you? Weather (Rain), vibration etc.

I got the box one from mark vickers, asesome quality. I originally ordered the one from JT oufitters but after 3 months i still didn't have it so i cancelled the order.

hey Colorado Boy-74- yes thats an 8in. sub under the seat its just a $4.99 box from shucks auto supply with a soundstream sub i got at a police auction for $10.00 so far its great hasnt got wet yet so we will see how the particle board box does after a few years but for the money spent i dont care :D vibration isnt a problem unless you talking hemaroids (LOL)

I've got a dashbox too. Couldn't be happier with my choice between the box and just another dash. Totally worth it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom