repro 45 headache rack on Ebay (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

First what you need to do is find someone to reproduce them, since you have a good copy, if not send it to me and i'll find some one, and pay you for the rental.
Mike

What is that a square die and some flat?

65-fj45 said:
10 would be great. I was looking for one to make copys from, I think you could sell them all.

Mike, if you would just come down and pick up that longbed, I've got a headache rack from my baby blue 65 that you could take all the measurements you need from. AND NO! I will not drag the rack to the swapmeet! ;p

original would have been body color, but its up to you, I left mine black

bull said:
I got the rack. 247.00 shipped to my door.

Question: Paint it the same color as the vehicle or leave it black?

I would be very interested in one. Just picked my 45 up.Lond trip that was.

foxfab said:
yep, square die, square tube, prolly .120 wall, and some laser cut plate. Weld em up and its all good.

the OEM is channel not tube, probably cheaper if made out of tube tho. I've got two metal/fab shops in town and I'll get a quote and see if its feasable to have a few made. Paul

neither fab shop in town can bend the radius needed. the rest is no problem.

Give me some #s and I will see what I can do for us. I would prefer the channel over the square tubing so give me the size of channel top, sides & gage along with all other #s to make this work.

82-40 PM me your email and I'll get some figures to you this weekend. Paul

Gonna need a headache rack at some point.

Whatever came of this thread? Did anyone figure out a way to reproduce the headache racks?

If not, does anyone have contact info for Vic at Hadley Industries mentioned above. I googled it and came up with a bunch of links in the UK.

Also, does anyone have close up pics of the rack from Hadley Industries? Is it made like the factory rack out of channel?

Thanks,
Marvin

One please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom