REPLICA GEAR SHIFT KNOBS (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey Keith,

Any updates on the white letter 5-Speeds? (Custom tapped 7/16 x 14TPI).

No rush. Just curious.

Thanks
Steve

Hello Steve
Yours is one of those that we're waiting to get back. These small orders take alittle longer for the anodizing to get done. Hang in there just don't look at your old knob when your shifting for another week or so

Hello Steve
Yours is one of those that we're waiting to get back. These small orders take alittle longer for the anodizing to get done. Hang in there just don't look at your old knob when your shifting for another week or so
Definitely worth the wait.

Will the 5 speed fit a 1982 Toyota 4x4 mini pickup? The H pattern is obviously the same, but I'm not sure if it will thread on a stock 5 speed shift rod.

To be totally sure I would recommend spinning yours off and threading a mating bolt with a known thread pitch. These are M12 x 1.25. Thread inserts can be used to adapt any differences.

Based on my conversation in mid December, I expect to receive by end of January. No rush on my end.

Actually just got them back late this afternoon. We'll need to schedule the lazer engraving. So not much longer guys. Problem was we only made a few of the extra 5 spd knobs and they don't like to anodize a few so they sit on the back burner until they have enough parts to mix a tank. Anyway, they are done and back.

Understandable....thanks for the update

Knob received....thank you for your efforts.

Hey Keith,

Received my shift knobs.
I'm very impressed with the craftsmanship and quality.

Now I just need to order a different thread adapter for my transfer case knob. Mine is the small 8mm x 1.25mm

I'm a very happy with your product!

Thanks again
Steve

I installed mine without any kind of clear coat on it originally... and the lettering got quite dirty. So I used some lacquer thinner to clean it and then shot it with five coats of clear.

I'm in love...
233shiftball.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom