REPLICA GEAR SHIFT KNOBS (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.facebook.com
The original shift knob was plastic coated rubber with a aluminum shift plate. Over the years, the plastic wears off and the shift plate dents and wears. So we machined this from solid 6061 billet aluminum, threaded per original, anodized, then laser engraved the sift pattern. This was for the 5-speed but the 4-speed could also be done. we did this for a member who wanted a custom replacement, if anyone else would like to have one please advise. If there is a group buy we would like to get the price down to no more than $50.00. If we can get enough people, we will have them manufactured.

Gear shift knob.JPG

IMG_0429.JPG

IMG_0430.JPG

Holy cow, these look awesome. I just ordered one on ebay from china YESTERDAY.... rosin, when I really wanted something like this.

Would you be able to change the thread, as I need mine to fit a NV4500 tranny?

Holy cow, these look awesome. I just ordered one on ebay from china YESTERDAY.... rosin, when I really wanted something like this.

Sure, if you can provide the thread size and pitch we would do it for you.
Keith

I am interested in one.

5-speed (H55F) also plus a matching transfer case knob (split case).

Last edited:
PM sent for three....

Id also take a transfer case knob if they become available in addition to the 4 speed

I have the matching TC knob to the OEM silver 5-speed knob you posted. I'm sure you do too but if you need photos, let me know. I'm also in for a set (post #6).

Exactly what I was wondering. Once I get my swap finished, I'd be down for a 5 speed knob in a GM thread pitch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom